Whitney Houston

'Partied Heavily' Last Night

2/11/2012 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston partied heavily at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friendsWhitney Houston "partied heavily" at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friends ... hotel staff tell TMZ.

We're told Whitney and her friends were in the bar for a time and the group was drinking and very loud. Our sources say even though the hotel is busy with all the Grammy festivities, Whitney and her group stood out because they were so boisterous.

Again, it's too early to know what caused her death.

Houston was found dead today at the Beverly Hilton. She was 48.

tameka

R.I.P....MY SISTER YOU ARE NOW IN PEACE THE PLACE WHERE U ALWAYS WANT TO BE LIKE IN ONE OF YOUR SONGS.....PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ALWAYS SAY WHAT THEY FEEL BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT HAS TO COME OUT LIKE HOW THEY ARE THINKING R.I.P I HOPE YOUR BOBBY MAKE IT THROUGH....

tee from brooklyn

I never comment on these sites, but this warrants a response.... Please everyone stop blamming bobby brown... we have lost an icon and we really should have more respect for a person who gave us such beautiful music and song....RIP Whitney, your final song was to GOD... his opinion is all that matters! "Yes, Jesus loves me...."

Jodi- love

I will always love you W/H.

Gretel

Of course, no one else was parting right? NOT!

adriana

adoro ela realmente uma perda irreparavel

steph

Great singer

Berdoo

I hope bobby steps up and takes good care of their daughter

Scott Connery

This is an absolute tragedy.....Whitney was a brillant artist, the best voice to grace the earth. She will now sing with the angels, may she be at peace.

Jodi- love

All I have to say is that this is not the first the famous singer to die out of the blue that we know we all love.
PS I LOVE YOU W/H ,MJ/A/WINE-HOUSE WITH LOVE.

Rundll

eu não sou grande admirador da Whitney Houston mas sei que é uma excelente cantora a quem diga que é uma Diva e é pena ter falecido pois era muito nova 48 anos , meus sentimentos para família e fãs

ace

how come noone is saying that she committed suicide after she called mom and wrote a note?? so sad noone could save her ..

CO

One more voice was annihilated by drugs and alcohol. This Angel's life was cut short by the greed of drug dealers.

Shame on us for letting these people operate.

Wake up and take action.

I will miss you Miss Houston.

God Bless your tortured soul.

Michael

OK....TMZ!! Stop posting **** just for the "hits" When ya have news, Let us mow, but this "Whitney died, an she partied hard" **** is a given!!! Separate yourself from the rest of the tabloids and be respectful....Harvey!!

Rodney Abraamh

I ll miss u Whitney.and ll always Lasten to ur music (I LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU)Go in peace.

ebony.natural@gmail.com

Only her soul knows what happen!
at least She party before dying, to me
she did not die SAD, RIP Whitney