Mark Ballas

My Girlfriend Wrecked My Audi!!!

2/13/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ballas girlfriend totally destroyed his Audi SUVDISCLAIMER: We are not saying women are worse drivers than men -- BUT ... Mark Ballas' girlfriend totally just destroyed the "Dancing" pro's Audi SUV ... and TMZ has obtained pics of the wreckage.

The 3-car pileup went down Saturday night on the Sunset Strip in L.A. -- sources tell TMZ, Mark's Pia Toscano replacement Tiffany Dunn was driving his Audi and accidentally rammed some dude's Porsche from behind ... sending him careening into another car.

Thankfully, everyone was fine ... and the damage on the other two cars wasn't too bad -- but that's a heckuva lot more than we can say for Mark's poor Audi, which was left in undriveable condition in the middle of the road.

We're told the car was eventually towed to safety -- and Mark's insurance company is taking care of everything else.

So -- now that we got that out of the way -- we gotta ask ...

thestupid

Who is Mark Ballas!? And Im sure he has car insurance. Big freakin deal

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's only about a $4.5g damage. Most of it going to the paint job labor.

IKNEWit

So the F--- WHAT!

IKNEWit

You let her DRIVE the S---. Didn't you... Now your crying about it??? Geeesshh!

boudica

I work for insurance. Men have more accidents. And on average, a man's accident is costlier than a woman's accident (more severe!). Men pay more for insurance because they are men. Actuarial studies have proven year after year, that men are worse drivers. Say what you want, but if you say different, you are saying it wrong!!

pam

I have wanted to say something about this guy every time I see a stupid story about him. I hope for TMZs sake they do not really consider this news.Probably with the horrible news of Ms.Houston's passing it seems quiet out west. I would go as far as to say Ballas probably called this in himself in hopes of posing like a smiling fool for the cameras.Sorry, but this guy is so not good looking and that is okay, it really is, I just cannot understand why he is referred to as a good looking guy? The truth is the truth, he reminds me of a scary clown or chuckie!! STOP giving him Press!

oleman

I lost interest in this fame whore after I saw all of his posing with the Kardashians....I still think he is dating Derek

Hershey Hickenbottom

I hope Mark decides to dance this season on DWTS. I'm tired of watching him flop around like a fish out of water.

mike

Is this the one that Ryan Seacrest is dating and using his sister as a cover?

Steinberg

I just came in here to say that Women are horrible at everything and to just stay in the damn kitchen.

DucNut

F the Audi....

What about the guy's PORSCHE????!!! WTF???

She's lucky the guy didn't tear her head off her body

Porsche...there is NO substitute

John

Time for the dancer to switch teams.

GatoNegro

Run Mark Run! Tiffany is a worthless piece of crap anyway. Gansta wannabe fake white chick.

UPYOURS

Trying to start a huge battle of the sexes, TMZ? Personally, never had an accident or ticket. My ex had an accident a week for two years. You be the judge.

whitney woody

The front of the car shows the audi emblem and the pics of the back of the car show a porsche emblem. Why?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments