Bobby Brown

Fighting Whitney's Family

To See Bobbi Kristina

2/14/2012 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Brown still hasn't seen his daughter -- THREE days after Whitney Houstons deathBobby Brown still hasn't seen his daughter -- THREE days after Whitney Houston's death -- and he thinks Whitney's family ... specifically, Cissy Houston, is throwing up the road block.

Sources close to Bobby tell us he hasn't connected with Bobbi Kristina since arriving in L.A. Sunday night -- despite placing several phone calls and making an attempt to physically see her ... early this morning.

We're told Brown was turned away by Whitney's family and friends ... who are caring for BK at a home in the Los Angeles area.

According to our sources, Bobby is angry and frustrated because he only came to L.A. to care for 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina after she was hospitalized twice.

As for why he's blaming Whitney's mom for the freeze out -- we're told Brown thinks Cissy has hated him for years.

In-laws.

0213_whitney_houston_greatest_footer

Sheila

That's his daughter, she needs him right now. They should'nt shut him out. Despite of it all he loved Whitney too. Everybody should put their differences aside and let Whitney rest in peace.

Jhsn

Bobby Brown destroyed Whitney. He was jealous of her beauty and talent and very insecure. Bobby Christina remembers how her looser dad spat on her beloved mother during Whitney's lowest point and she doesn't want anything to do wiith the bum. He could only feel secure by keeping Whitney in a drug induced haze. He should never work again.

ATC

I FEEL EVERYONE HAVE THEIR OWN MIND, SHE NEED THE ONLY PARENT SHE HAVE LEFT. THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY NOW CHILDREN ARE PUT IN THE MIST OF ADULT DRAMA!!.I LOVE THEM BOTH AND REGARDLESS OF THE MISTAKES MADE, THE CHILD IS THE MAIN FOCUS!! I'M PRAYING FOR HER. PUT YOUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR KISTINA!!

Mac

Cissy Houston made no bones about she blamed BB and BB's mother blamed Whitney for the drug use. These two mother despised the spouses of their childs choice. This all played out on tv years ago. I knew they would not let him near the funeral or his daughter. But since she is 18 then they have no say. They going to start controlling her now?

Don1948

It was Bobby Brown that beat the hell out of Whitney, pushed drugs down her throat and gave her alcohol. If it wasn't for Bobby Brown, Whitney would not have had the addictions she had. Bobby Brown was TOTALLY jealous of Whitney's beauty, her beautiful voice, and the person that she was. He wanted to destroy her so no one else could have her. I am glad that Whitney's mother Cissy, FINALLY gave Whitney the ultimatum to leave Bobby Brown because Cissy could see that Bobby Brown had taken Whitney down the devil's road. I am GLAD Bobby Brown is not going to be allowed at the funeral. Brown belongs in hell for what he did to Whitney.

ivellisse alvarado

loock everyone bobby kristina n whitneys mom have to have last word.no matter what ppl says thats it.and bobby brown i will nt invate him to the funeral plain n simply.but she is 18 it will be her option,no matter that hes after the$$ wish i belive he is,but ppl this is a personal matter n it have to be handle by the family not enybody else.

Meanie

Douche-bag.

Lea

Every one is so quick to blame, but if anyone has been listening Whitney was introduced to drugs long before Bobby came along. Someone in her family said she had wild ways before and trouble seems to find each other. That is one thing they had in common drugs.
As far as seeing his daughter she is 18 she can make that decision on her own, unless someone is intervening and has her cell phone and protecting her from news and she has no idea he is trying

bb

Bobbi is most likely best cutting contact with Bobby Brown. Just because someone was your sperm donor does not automatically make them your father. I'm really rooting for Bobbi Christina. I know it seems inevitable that she'll turn out as a sad junkie case like Lindsay Lohan - but I'd love to see her prove everyone wrong and rise above the sh*t she got dealt like bad genes and a terrible terrible upbringing and turn out normal, confident and well-adjusted.

Sincerity

Bobbi Kristina is an "ADULT"!!! If she "REALLY" wanted to see her father, she could. The poor girl seems to be in a rather "fragile" state of mind and may not want to be reminded of the "chaotic" relationship that transpired between her parents. At this point, Bobby Brown has no other choice except to "BACK OFF" and "WAIT" for his daughter to initiate contact with him. Under the cir***stances, Bobby Brown needs to "CHILL OUT" and do what's "BEST" for his daughter. Going back and forth with Whitney's family will only make matters worse.

FreakHater

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this story, but, with all the fussin' and fighting about where her family was going to bury her, wouldn't you think that there should have been a will of some type with Whitney saying where she wanted to be buried?? If she had these Premonitions and feelings about her impending death, just sounds like her family is at odds with everyone!

Different Rules Apply

It's her father, like it or not. She is an adult and should decide for herself whether to see him or not. Cissy has no right to stand him off, if in fact it is her doing.

Asha Amani

This should not have happened. It may not have happened if her staff did what the were told which was check on her about every 10min. That collaboration lead me to believe she may have come close to death before. She was in the bathroom 1 hour before anyone checked on her. She could have been saved in they didn't wait that long.
Whitney began doing drugs long before Bobby. they were no good for each other. I hear that Bobby is trying to turn his life around and he's been sober for 3 years.
Every adult has the responsibility to take care of themselves although once an addict its very difficult to stop. She has spoken about her addition publicly and never blamed anyone else and I believe She did take responsibility for herself, however, others should also be held responsible. It was no secret Whitney was an addict. Doctors do not honor their Hippocratic oath for money and status. People around her don't want to have a reason not to get paid. The combination is a recipe for disaster.
Its time to stop blaming bobby. I held him at fault for a long time, but regardless, I love her dearly, she could have said no to the drugs whenever she began. Bobby did her no justice and vice versa.

Julie Hoy

If she is 18 years old techically she's an adult and she can see whoever she wants and no one can say anything about it.

Earthie48

I'll be honest, I DO NOT LIKE Bobby Brown! My instincts tells me he is one of these chauvinistic wimps, who can't tolerate women who are more talented, more wealthy than he is. I TOTALLY blame him for Whitney's demise, and blame her too for even looking in that chumps direction! He looks like a Sneaky RAT & ****roach! If their daughter watched all that abuse, you can believe she hates him MORE than she loves him! I grew up in a household like that, as a very young child, and have NO LOST LOVE for my dead father. Sure you have mixed feelings, but the bottom line will be, HOW HE TREATED MY MOTHER! She is probably thinking, its why my mom lost her voice, to become the weakling she was, because of my dad! It's why she lost her Fortune, Homes, but THANK GOD, her daughter, hopefully her mom & dad, will be taken care of because of her Royalties. Bobby Brown should be JAILED for Introducing Whitney to those Drugs, that led to her downfall, and quite honestly, I firmly believe IT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED, and sad to say, GOT! My the B is on my NO SINGING LEVEL; heartache is, is that she is dead, and can no longer spread her skills into other area's. PLEASE KEEP THAT PUNK AWAY FROM HIS DAUGHTER, BECAUSE ALL HE WANTS IS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE FORTUNE SHE WILL INHERIT.