Erik Estrada's Wife

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's an Edible Man Thong

2/14/2012 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_erik_estrada_valentines_GIFT
Nothing says "I love you" like a banana hammock made of candy -- which is exactly what Erik Estrada's adoring wife got the actor for Valentine's Day ... but that's just the tip of the naughty iceberg.

Sources tell TMZ, Nanette Estrada purchased the "Naughty and Spice" basket from Snookies Cookies in Hollywood to deliver to her hubby for the holiday -- and it contains all sorts of dirty little gifts.

Among the sexy surprises -- a pair of candy panties, one candy man pouch, furry handcuffs, glow-in-the-dark body paint, lovers' dice, lickable tattoos, body spice, a feather plume, and a heart-shaped "massager."

The basket also includes some classic Snookies treats like cookies, brownies, marshmallow pops, and chocolate covered pretzels.

Sources tell us, Nanette even wrote Erik a romantic note to go along with her gift -- "Papo, You're still the hottest thing in this lifetime for me! I'll love you forever. Happy Valentine's Day!"

Get some.

kim

" WOW "... HAPPY HUMPIN PONCH!!! LOL...

kim

GOOD FOR HER TO KEEP HER MAN SOOO ENTERTAINED...

Ishcabibble

How adorable!! Happy to hear they still have the za za zuuu in their marriage. I swear I will never forget when he did that interview last year on a red carpet and moved around his hair as if it were a wig. I was in tears LMAO. Such a down to Earth person!
I'm still not convinced it was a hair piece.
I believe that is his real hair and if it is a hair piece, hey zeus christay...it looks incredibly real!!

Ishcabibble

By the way, go to the Google homepage and check out the little Valentine treat they put in place of the Google Logo, it's really, really cute :)

Ajalyn

His wife looks like a man. I truly believe that Papo will be using these items just not on her.

James R. - Los Angeles

Disgusting.

Raejean

That is very sweet for them but it makes me ill that TMZ was able to get this information. Like, why don't you just go hide in the bushes outside their house and see if they leave a little opening in the curtains for you to film them?

Sickos and pervs, every last one of you.

bagladey

How did TMZ find out what's in the note? Looks like a good reason to NOT use Snookies Cookies.

Muffled

Im not sure about the rest of you, but Im doubt my wife could get past the whole skid mark thing.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this is gross...

KicksandGiggles

Seriously, Did we really have to know this?? At least the visual is keeping me on my diet!

Jay W.

CHiPs... bad TV.

Tigers Wood

Which one is Eric?

aljan10

You go Seven Mary 3!!!!!

Madness

So, the knucklehead store owners drop the dime on some celebrity clients in order to gain some free publicity - and TMZ prints this as a story. The constant positive Kardashian spin is bad enough, this might finally be the death knell of this "website".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments