Playmate of the Year:

This Is What Domestic Violence

Looks Like [Photo]

2/14/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruises 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Marston Hefner
You're looking at the bruising damage 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Hugh Hefner's son during a violent rampage this weekend.

TMZ broke the story ... 21-year-old Marston Hefner was arrested Sunday night after allegedly kicking and punching Sinclair during an argument in their Pasadena, CA apartment.

Now, 20-year-old Sinclair tells us ... the Playboy heir has physically abused her on SEVERAL OCCASIONS ... but she's still willing to forgive the guy.

"I don't condone domestic violence, but if one ounce of good can come from this bad experience, then I can live with it and move on" ... Claire says.

"That is why I will not press charges against Marston Hefner if he keeps his word to give a public apology for physically abusing me on several occasions, and seeks psychiatric help for his anger issues."

Hugh also released a comment on the situation ... saying, "If they care about each other, they'll patch it up."

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hoodsfield

looks like a noogie to me

craig

SHE GORGEOUS!wow,going straight to google after this,wow,hey sweety,i might not be about to become the owner of playboy and the mansion in a few months when old man hugh dies but i will love you long time baby

Derek John

She's a whore. She deserves everything she got. I wonder where her father was when she decided to pose for playboy. She is trash.

BABS

OMG she looks like Barbie Benton, when Barbie was the father's old girlfriend.

Mabel Leaf

THAT is the Playmate of the Year?

Jay W.

Smart kid... body shots.. don't mark up her cute face.

Sono

That's what's known as a 'Goon hand' mark.

Jay W.

I kid... I kid It's always wrong to strike your girlfriend !
Unless she's Lorena Bobbit.

northern gypsy

ummm...i'm going to say she's inexperienced...
M.H. is a abuser...looks like he's a repeat offender...
pack your bags and move out...stat !!!

anonymous

Marston Hefner should be charged regardless. He's a bully and needs to be punished.

KicksandGiggles

She has the resources to get away from this punk. If she stays then she is making her choice for more abuse. I don't feel sorry for her if she chooses to stay with this animal. When he whips her azz again, please do not take up our time to tell us about it!!!

CJ

She looks like LInda Blair from the Exorcist in the face. Nice of her to cover up her cleavage for a serious photo like this, NOT! Hef probably has his son set up in a sweet ass pad and she doesn't want to have to move out. Gold digging trash.

itsnoise

Was I abused too back in Junior High School because I got those from my brother every other week on my arm...

DirtySouth

You always forgive, but you never forget. The Bible instructs that. Forgive and forget is a carnal concept. You can forgive and not hang it over the person's head every move they make thereafter. Once a man put's his hands on a woman violently, though, it's over. When he becomes violent with her, he cares nothing about himself to stoop to that level and, therefore, cares even less about her. Forgive, get away from him, and move on.

itsnoise

Is that how Hef taught his boy to deal with these bitches?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments