Playmate of the Year:

This Is What Domestic Violence

Looks Like [Photo]

2/14/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruises 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Marston Hefner
You're looking at the bruising damage 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Hugh Hefner's son during a violent rampage this weekend.

TMZ broke the story ... 21-year-old Marston Hefner was arrested Sunday night after allegedly kicking and punching Sinclair during an argument in their Pasadena, CA apartment.

Now, 20-year-old Sinclair tells us ... the Playboy heir has physically abused her on SEVERAL OCCASIONS ... but she's still willing to forgive the guy.

"I don't condone domestic violence, but if one ounce of good can come from this bad experience, then I can live with it and move on" ... Claire says.

"That is why I will not press charges against Marston Hefner if he keeps his word to give a public apology for physically abusing me on several occasions, and seeks psychiatric help for his anger issues."

So, we gotta ask ...

shadough

All you MOFO'S was quick to kill Chris Brown, Don't cut this idot slack cause he's Heff's Kid..
---------------------------------

Shut up, moron! No one is cutting him anything. We don't make excuses for people just because they're the same race..he s good boy and all that crap

cjs

I can tell you first person, if they do it once they will do it again. I dropped that guy over 25 years ago and moved on.. best thing I ever did.

Cheri

Hugh also released a comment on the situation ... saying, "If they care about each other, they'll patch it up." Is this for real? patch it up, I can't believe even a bottom feeder like Hugh would say that. She should sue them both and then run.

Joao

Let me see... she's dating Hef's son and in the process lands the Playmate of the Month--meanwhile his son is beating the crap out of her, but she decides that it's not worth pressing charges, if HE seeks psychiatric help. It's pretty obvious to me that she just got a lump of change dropped on her lap if she just "moves on", but the guy is not the one that needs to seeks psychiatric help, it's her... or maybe not. She might have a plan in place that's working for her... taking my clothes off and getting the crap beat out of me---wouldn't work for me... The things people will do for money

sgm

Hugh you should be so proud of your demon spawn! Saying with sarcasm. Whoever would name their son Marston anyway, is he trying to prove he is a man! What a loser and Hugh you are too. Marston should be taken out and have his a$$ whipped for laying a hand on a woman, let he see what it feels like!

Realist

So let me get this straight. She was supposedly kicked repeatedly in the ribs, punched repeatedly......and all she has to show for it is a tiny bruise on her arm? Gimme a god damned break. Me and my mother experienced REAL domestic abuse....you know, where you could take pictures of my bruised ribs, my split lips, my swollen eyes......not some tiny ass bruise on your arm, gold digging tramp.

Regina

Does not surprise me one bit considering who is dad is. Like father like son.

Jim in Cali

what a dumb bimbo. She's just as dumb as Rihanna trying to get back with Chris Brown.

lander

what DV looks like? don't think so. that's what running yourself into a door so the cops will take your BF away to jail looks like. learn to recognize the difference. it was real DV, the cnut would be six feet under where she belongs.

tater

I'm sure they'll be able to airbrush that right out.

O_o

how the hell did she end up as playmate of the year? i'm guessing that there's some cashola floatin around to ease her pain...hence the need for 'public apology' instead of charges.

Mrs. Gossip

In other words, "I would be crazy to leave a loser with this much money. All I have to do now is get pregnant and I will ride this MF like a rented mule."

Kev the Realist

WHOA, Wait a minute. This is the Playmate of the year. You must be kidding..... just goes to show how much -retouching must be done. She is very plain looking and certainly not what I expect a Playmate of the year to look like. Airbrushing and re-touching are one think but why not just artistically re-create her entire face... Oh Yeah, you already did. I have totally lost respect for Playboy. What about natural beauty, certainly they can find better looking models who actually resemble their photoshoots.

rbmeoe

The guy is s***!! Anyone that beats on a woman or a child, needs to be put out of everyones misery!!! How can Heff stand a kid like that??!! as Tony Montana said "Manalo, choot dat piece a chit!!"

Dawnie

I hope this girl reads these comments... After years of being abused by a couple of different men, I can tell you that once they have gotten by with it... especially in the public eye... they WILL do it again... and you will look like an idiot for letting him get by with it... Please little girl... let go of this relationship! Also, I have to say the fact that Hugh is okay with this situation is quite disturbing especially in his public position with women... not good Hef, not good! My son, who previously idolized Hugh (for obvious reasons) has lost all respect for Hugh. He said, "I can't believe he's around women all day long and thinks it's okay his son beats girls up... what a lame!"