Warner Bros.

Has 'Anger Management' Issues

With Charlie Sheen

2/15/2012 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0214_charlie_sheen_BNangermanagement
Warner Bros
. has fired off a cease and desist letter to Charlie Sheen and just about everyone else associated with his new TV show, claiming they're ripping off "Two and a Half Men" to sell "Anger Management."

Warner Bros. is pissed off because Charlie and company used "Two and a Half Men" photos in promotional material at a recent TV convention at the "Anger Management" booth. The purpose of the convention is to sell TV shows, and Warner Bros. is bent out of shape that Charlie and his team would have the audacity to use "Men" photos to help a competitor.

FYI -- one of the photos (above) shows bad-ass Charlie on a chopper ... before he blasted "Men" creator Chuck Lorre, calling him "a contaminated little maggot" and a "turd."

God we miss him.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Rock on warlock. to tightass lorre: lighten up Francis!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

F-the-WB.

Sherms

I DO miss him! I hope the show is purchased/released.

Anson

I can't wait for the show lol

two cents

Charlie Sheen FTW! Ok, he had a breakdown, but he looks like he's doing much better now. TAAHM sucks now that there's no Charlie. AK is just an adult Kelso and just not right for the show. I miss Charlie. I much prefer reruns than the new episodes. Wish they would kiss and make up. Or just run the show with Alan, Berta and Rose.

JiLL1

WB is coming across so petty & stupid . Charlie's moved on. Get over it

Noname

Just mad that 2 and a half men sucks now.

St James III

At First Glance I Thought That Was DAVID HASSLEHOFF. LOL!!!

Cheryl A.

Two and a Half Men totally sucks since Charlie is gone.

uma

I guess folks at "Anger Management" figured the old Charlie looks better in pictures than the new Charlie. "Anger Management" folks there is a little thingy called "Photoshop", use it.

Phil

Can't wait for Charlie to get back on TV! The guy is a natural. Hope he can keep his life together. We're pulling for you Charlie... and so are a lot of girls apparently.

Tammy

WB can send as many cease and desist letters as they want b/c it won't stop Anger Management from kicking their butts in the ratings. Hurry up and come back, Charlie. I miss you!

Rhubino

Holy crap, so did I for a split second.

Nancy LaRose

Hey Charlie, see what happened to Whitney? Wake up warlock. I think you may be next if you don't.

YdoIreadthisstuff

I can't watch 2 & a 1/2 men without Charlie. I have tried but it is unfunny and actually painful to watch. I wish "Kelso" or whatever his name is was at least a little bit funny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments