Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't mind Ashton, I think the girlfriend is boring like Chelsea was boring, Alan acts different, Jake acts different. Where's the grandma? Where's Herb and Judith and Rose?

It doesn't suck, but I can take it or leave it. And I'm feeling the same way about HIMYM and Mike and Molly.

maria

Charlie is right...I tried to watch it because I liked Ashton but the show is AWFUL. Did the writers quit or was it just Charlies delivery. Let the show go......the premise and Jon Cryer are awful.

susie church

He does suck compaired to charlie.We watch the re runs with him more than the shows with Ashton.I think Charlie Sheen is the sexiest man with tiger blood around!!!Muah hot funny man!!:-)

deb

Ashton doesn't suck, its the horrific writing. Base the entire show around Berta's character. That would be funnier.

Ian

Yea, whatever. I saw that crappy 1st episode just to watch like a lot of people. I watched part of the next one and......How many are there now? Who cares. Charlie is right and I'm glad he owns his comments. The show Sucks. Ashton sucks (On the show) I like Ashton. But...........Nah. A total sinking ship.

Nikkidiva

There you are, Charlie! I wondered what happened to you.

Whiteoak

story line ... Better. character ... More believable...everything about the show BETTER. sorry Charlie. sour apples on your part. TRUELY, how long do you feel the audience (TV folk..surely subpar to your intelligence) could watch you (in years PAST) sparing with the make-believe brother. at least the new character DOESN'T have the same drinking habit. much more intelligent writiing.

tellmeaboutit

Poor Chuckles. He's so jealous and being told no drives him insane. Well, Charlie, the show didn't end when you left and neither did the world - get used to it. Guess his new show and Charlie-Ville must not be going too well if bitching about the past is all he does.

A lot of people like the show; if you don't, don't watch it. Simple. And Charlie, if you ever grow up (unlikely), what's left of your career is over.

PM2901

Ever since Ashton replaced Charlie, that show has sucked. Jon Cryer is the heart of that show. He's funny as hell! The ratings would go thru the roof if they fired Ashton and hired Charlie. Eat crow execs and pay Charlie top dollar to come back.

TheVolleyballGod

Ashton Kutcher is the poster boy for guys who have no personality and good looks get laid by all the hot looking chics

Jim

Charlie is still my hero!

macho ppl

I agree with Charlie please bring charlie back to the show with the old original format the show sucks balls since Charlie left but the script does suck so its not Ashton's fault.

Just say No to drugs... except pot

my roommates half sister mothers cousin's neighbor says Ashton Kutcher's acting sucks balls.

Cindy

I agree with Charlie...the new show is crap. Ashton and his "clueless" looks are tiring. Ashton pretending he doesn't know how important he is as a billionaire....tiring. I watched the 1st and second show....but none since.

birdman

WHoever said the show has better ratings is an idiot and is wrong. The ratings have slowly tanked 2 1/2 men wont be on air after next season