Miley Cyrus

Tatted Up Again

2/19/2012 1:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus tattooed Love Never Dies on the inside of her left bicep.
Miley Cyrus was at it again last night -- which with her can mean several things -- but in this case she got another tattoo ... TMZ has learned.

Cyrus showed up at Studio City Tattoo at around 8:00 PM last night with a few friends, including BF Liam Hemsworth (see below).

Miley was the only one of the crew to get inked ... with the phrase "Love Never Dies" on the inside of her left bicep.

Maybe there was a special on clichés.

Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth at Studio City Tattoo.

0915_tattoo_footer

Nikkidiva

What a trendsetter!

stripper heels

She's the most annoying person on earth. I just want to slam her head against some concrete.

O_o

nice work miley virus. now you can't deny that u're a gd fool...way to tell the world that you're not hannah montana anymore. good god, u're easily manipulated.

Claus

She looks very f---able

Rick

co-worker's sister got paid $13959 last month. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $436100 home. All she did was get lucky and put to use the clues laid out on this site MakeCash20.çom

JBDragon

She was cute, but I HATE Tats. You have to live with that the rest of your life pretty much. You have your beautiful Skin, and then you TAG it. Graffiti it all up. Yuck, turning into another skank.

Sexylilmama

I have never been into Miley Cyrus. Last night one of her movies was on the movie cable channel. My son and I watched it. It was actually pretty good. I saw the photo of her on my friend's facebook page. I did not recognize her. I do know one thing- Miley deserves respect and privacy! Anyone on this site putting her down is only showing envy. I really liked the tattoo. GOOD for Miley!! I am not a fan but having grown up in Los Angeles I believe high profile people deserve respect. Great she does her own thing! GOOD 4 her!

Rick

Like who really gives a damn!!!!!....nothing but a speck of dust in the universe

shadough

What the hell is a "Hannah Montana", anyway?

Krista

I am baffled by all of these rude comments. "White trash" this and "Ugly slut" that. I am fully convinced that the lot of you have no idea what you are talking about.

So she's not wearing make up, or dressed to impress, SO WHAT?! She is a natural beauty and if you can't agree, then you are more screwed up by society than you assume Miley is. When she dresses up, she looks damn fine! She is a talented young woman who is living her life the way she wants. You morons sit there and bash on her, why? Clearly of jealousy. You don't know this woman personally, so all of you can shove it. She is well beyond the success that any of you will be. So stop talking crap on a girl who, "0mGz, she got a tattoo!!!" Again, so-****ing-what. She's not trashy, nor a slut/whore, nor drugged up, nor going to get hep c because she's getting inked.

All of you need to get a life. Seriously.

Justine07

That's funny. About 20 boyfriends later, she'll realize what a ridiculous tattoo that is. At least she was smart enough not to have the guy's name included!

ohyesidid

That's a bicep?

ohyesidid

Ok Krista Miley. LoL @#142

thomas

Every tatoo lowers her even more to the trailer park. She will never be a star with class; she doesn't have a clue what it means.

Danielle

she gets tattoo's in the most stupid places