Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

josh

Charile said what he really felt. Likely, he's thinking some PR blow back from this might hurt his career. Same way he called his co star a troll. Isn't it time for him to move on. He got a fat paycheck to pay those round of skanks.

IceGypsy

Honestly, I don't think Ashton, or anyone else for that matter, takes Charlie Sheen Seriously. Winning!!

Michael f. Alba

Should he have to apologize if the statements are true?

That show BLOWS now. Not that Ashton Doucher is solely to blame, but he's certainly part of the reason.

Ih8Taxes

Why should Charlie apologize when he was telling the truth -Asston S*CKS!!!! Bring back Charlie!!!!!!

antijemima

Who even cares what this crackhead thinks?

max

Bottom line --

Ashton Kucher has NO talent.He is a huge drawback in any production.

Charlie Sheen may be imbalanced however, he made that show, Two and a Half Men a great success.

Chuck Lorrie is a conniving ego maniac who destroyed a great sitcom.

Molly and Mike, which he also produces is laced with vulgar inappropriate and disgusting sexual content.

Lorrie knows no limits and lacks fundamental character.

tgrfan42069

he is only sorry until he goes on a drug fuled rant again saying ashton sucks

Jack

So since when is "My bad" an apology?

Whateverbytch

Ashton sucks but this isn't new...I've seen about 3 minutes of that show and wrote it off as corny...Charlie needs to go back into his crack den (I believe he crawls into the kitchen island or refrigerator) and smoke in peace

MJ

I stopped watching the show since ashton replaced charlie. Asthon wasn't funny on that '70s show and isn't funny on two and a half men. Charlie never should have apologized for launching a torpedo of truth.

Rodica

I HAPPY TO SEE THAT.....!!!for all against to ASHTON KUTCHER I have one vers in the BIBLE...DANIEL cap.3;29. SPECIAL LOVE FOR ASHTON AND GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough Already

Charlie....no need for apologies when you right on!!! We watch the older shows and they were great. The show truly is amiss without Sheen. And might I add, when T&1/2M new season started with Aston, we gave it the benefit of the doubt and watched. I don't know what those writers were thinking when they wrote/taped last nights show, but that had to be one of the most disgusting shows I've seen on TV in forever. Hearing ppl throw up and seeing it to boot......SERIOUSLY??????? That is the last time I will ever watch that show! RIP T&1/2M!!!!!!

CA Girl

Who cares what either one of them says to or about the other one? This is an old story. Let it go already.

stephanie

Ashton DOES suck on 2.5 Men. Charlie is 100% correct.

Last night's show was one of the dumbest I have seen since Ashton joined the program. The episodes just get worse and continue to suck, big time.

Bring back Sheen. Please.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Two of the biggest **** HEADS in LaLa Land!!!!! They deserve each other- Both as DECADENT in their REAL LIVES as they are on TV___ Two and a HALF pounds of S--T!!!!