« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fan

S*** Bag Chris Brown

notta

You tell that punk, Punk!

John Basedow

I personally can't stand wrestling, but I have all the respect for this guy just as long as it's not a publicity type of thing.

Ozzie X

Well said.

DizzKid

Countering violence with violence! God Bless America!

bob

Yeah, that would be some fight. I'm afraid Chris Brown would be on the wrong end of a serious ass-kicking...and it wouldn't last long, either.

rommel

I would pay anything to see Chris Brown choked out. He's a bitch. He'll back down for sure.

Jimmy jamz

haha this i s sooo great. Looks like Mr Brown is now finally catching some heat from men his own size (or bigger). I wonder how it feels to be chris right now, so sad cause he cant do SH*T. Kinda like rhianna did HAHA KARMA FOR STUPID TEAMBREEZY

I am Spartacus

Chris Brown won't accept because he's a p***y who can only beat up girls. The guy showed what a s***bag he is after the Grammys when he could have had some class but instead tweeted, "HATE ALL YOU WANT BECUZ I HAVE A GRAMMY Now! THAT'S THE ULTIMATE F**koff!"

How anyone can still support that loser is beyond me. Newsflash girls, guys won't respect you if you don't respect yourself and supporting a guy who beats women shows you have no self respect or idea of self value.

Dylan

Good for Punk. Brown's a douchebag and his fans are morons.

Trinna

so people STILL tryna get fame off of Chris Brown and that whole ordeal, SMDH this dude instigated the whole thing but when Chris says something back then ob-course he's gonna look like he's the one that started it! that ish happened like 3 years ago and if Rihanna can forgive him who are we to continue to throw dirt in his face??? we are NOT God to be judging Chris and I know for a FACT that many of yall favorite actors & athletes beat their women, yall just haven't seen the pics but yall are still supporting them so GTFOHWTBS how long is he suppose to just let people that DONT even know him continue to dog him out, cuz this dude don't know Chris he just felt Chris was a easy target and start throwin tweets his way GROW THE F@#$ UP DUDE, why are you makin a video??? hmm cuz you know it's gonna get played on TMZ!!! ob-course!!!

UPYOURS

Yeah, but we all know CB doesn't have the balls to fight a man.

VictoriaGirl

Doesnt use steroids? Yeah right, and WWE wrestling is real. lol

Zombie Whitney Houston

Well I'm sure that just got Chris Brown angry as hell. Watch out ladies. He's probably going to be looking to beat the sh** out of a few of you tonight.

Chris M

CM Punk definitely put Chris Brown in his place and deservedly so. For people to say that Chris Brown has paid his debt to society in regard to his heinous actions, they are just lying to themselves. If someone you knew got hit by him, I guarandamntee you that you'd think picking up trash is too light of a punishment. It all started when CM Punk called out Chris Brown for something that HAPPENED. Chris Brown retorted with something that never happened in CM Punk taking steroids. You can tell by his physique that he's never taken steroids and if CM Punk wanted to be a ****, he could take him to court for slander but he's a MAN. Something that Chris Brown has yet to become. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate Chris Brown as an artist, but as a person, he needs to do more on his own on a continuous basis to show how sorry he is for striking a woman, especially after his own mother was the victim of domestic violence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments