« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pondscum

I would LOVE to see him get his ass choked out! Name the charity!!!!

TC

Yeah, Punk would choke out that s***bag. For people that don't know, CM Punk trains Jiu Jitsu under the Gracies.

Looking at this Punk's frame, there is no way he is on juice.

Tonya P

Another loser trying 2 get famous by using Chris Brown's name.

Pudding Tang

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl Patnod

CM Punk is straight-edge. He's said that forever! For Chris Brown to say he uses steroids is just his way of showing just how ignorant he truly is. I can't quite necessarily say that fighting violence with violence is appropriate, but if it will prove Chris Brown's faulty attitude, then something should be down.

Cole

VINTAGE PUNK.

ummm?!

Chris Brown will be back-peddling, saying his comments were taken out of context.

Pudding Tang

just because someone doesn't do steroids doesn't mean they are not strong. It's also about technique which he probably wouldn't even need for to beat chrissy's arse to oblivion.

Lisa

Hahahaha. Nice!

peoplearesilly

Don't know him but think he is right and hope he is not lying. Brown is a big mouthed punk. Still making money off of dumbasses who buy his music, but that will end. Brown will go off on sonmeone soon and prove he's an ass. Just a matter of time.

THIN LIZZY

What Chris Brown did deserves a total beatdown, but don't think for a second RiRI didn't just sit back and take it. I GAURENTEE she got in a good amount of him. That's why he choked her, she was kickin his azz. No guy don't know those Island girls man, they're roughnecks.

LA_Kris

Chris Brown is a filthy wuss! for someone who says that his dad beats up his mom and is all about respecting women ends up beating his girlfriend, thats what we call a HYPOCRITE!! regardless if Rihanna provoked him, MEN don't HIT WOMEN!! I remember when that story broke out, no radio station was playing his music and he BEGGED his fans on twitter to vote for his music to be played...he's lucky he has good music producers who come up with sick ass beats because other than that his **** would not on the radio

Look how classy CM PUNK keeps his attitude in the video, Brown saw this video and in a recent post he calls PUNK "defensive." Well first of all, you stated a blatant false allegation, of course PUNK has to address the steroids allegation to the media. Brown was defensive also when he said that PUNK uses roids.

I have no respect for CHRIS BROWN what so ever, I would rather choose to STEAL HIS MUSIC than to spend my own money on some worthless ghetto turd who has no education or respect for individuals, Brown always says on his twitter that he stays on the positive, well your fake as hell, if you were you wouldn't retaliate at PUNK, you would have ignored it and set a prayer..Brown is nothing a *****!! NO RESPECT, NO CLASS!! and PUNK doesn't 15 minutes of fame whereas his net worth is can last him a lifetime

NightmareVirus

Chris Brown knows nothing about CM Punk if he makes such slanderous allegations towards CM Punk such as him taking steroids. If he knew anything, he would know that CM Punk has always been straight edge, because his father was an alcoholic (he's stated this in real interviews that aren't WWE-related.) Plus, if Punk wasn't straight edge why would he tattoo the word onto his stomach, as well as the X's on his hands which also represent straight edge. That's permanent. No drinker or smoker would do that.

As for my opinion, Chris Brown needs to be put in his place. You don't hit women, period. CM Punk and him need to fight so Brown can feel what he did to Rihanna.

Keyser Söze

This is how stupid Chris Brown is: the kid just started a fight against a guy who CLEARLY could kick his ass, has direct access to video equipment, which means he'll be able to response to any of his tweets with an actual promo, and who's genuinely WAY SMARTER than him - seriously, if there's one thing you got to know about Punk, it's that's he's really sharp.

Brown, sooner or later, you'll have to get through your dumbass brain that most men aren't like your stupid ex-girlfriend and will literally kick your ass if you like at them cross-eyes... You're a p*ssy, son. So go threat and bully weaker individuals then you - that's your strength, but don't mess with people that can really beat you up.

Ash

Of course he's not on steroids, he's straightedge, Chris Brown is just a stupid, insecure little baby who feels it was necessary to insult Punk, but doesn't have the gall to back up what he said. I'll be surprised if he takes up Punk's offer to fight.