Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

2/21/2012 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore pregnant? Drew was clutching what appears to be sonogram results.Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:
-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

0124_preggo_contest_footer

THE BEAVER

I have always liked Drew. I can't be sure, but it looks to me like there is a baby on the paper. If so,good luck with everything,Drew. Take your baby vitimins, they're good for not only the baby, but makes you feel good too!!

Kaylan

A lot of people get sonograms and aren't pregnant. If I was pregnant I don't think I would be making :| that face.

Sherri Hart

Mabey the poor girl has a gallstone or some gastrointestional issue! They do sonograms for reasons other than pregnancy DUH!

tink981

Yeah, because everyone gets photos of their gallstones or gastrointestinal issues to take home with them. LOL The only time someone would receive copies of an ultrasound is for pregnancy. I'm happy for Drew.

Also, we all know that it's a preggo pop in her hand. I can't believe how often things are repeated in these comments. Do people not read other comments before posting their own. Geez!!

fran

she might have been pregnant and sadly had a miscarrige if the fetus is still in the womb they give you a sonogram

Reyna38

wow... this is great news... i think?

k

Pretty sure they have you get one of these when you are getting ready to abort as well.

Sharon

Hmm, look like she could be......another give away is the MASSIVE cup, given you have to drink shed loads of water before hand!

Glenda

It looks like an ultrasound. But ultrasounds can be of several other things too. So don't jump to conclusions just yet. Let them have their privacy.

Jen

Maybe she is taking a sonogram of her insides...lol...there are many types of ultrasounds, not just for babies...I dunno, trying to think otherwise...she doesn't look very happy...

melanie

her big glass of water... her lollipop... might both be to alleviate nausea. so maybe she looks upset because she has morning sickness. Just saying.

Sophia

Ok it does look like a prenatal sonogram, but are they sure they want to have a child together??? They don't really look like they are happy?? In any case congrats to them if she is in fact pregnant, I like her... ;)

Jules

Mazel to Drew- and btwTMZ- the lollipops are used to combat morning sickness:)

Erika Zapata

People need to realize that sonograms are not just done to expecting mothers and if she is pregnant my god let her come out and say it I mean most women like to wait until well into their 3rd month, then again if that is a prenatal sonogram she should of put it in her bag because now rumors are rising.

Ava

There are Preggie Pops on the market to quell nausea.