Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

2/21/2012 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore pregnant? Drew was clutching what appears to be sonogram results.Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:
-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

0124_preggo_contest_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

me

really, would you be happy to be followed around with cameras after being at the doctor. I don't think anyone should read into the body language between the 2. That is ridiculous. Can't believe I am actually posting something...you people are insane and I am contributing.

Mary

Congrats! She probably looks that way beacause the stupid paparazi`s woun`t leave her alone...!
In early pregnancy, things arent always a dance on red roses!

Nikki

looks like one of those nausea lolly pops too

lynn

good ideas here

Kelly

Maybe she's not pregnant. Maybe that's a sonogram of a baby being carried by a surrogate. Still, she should look happier. Just sayin'

THE BEAVER

Kelly: 4 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, I notice that too! Unless she hates that cam guy followed her there. I don't see why she isn't smiling.
I love babies, and I would smiling from ear to ear!!

Erika

And it looks like she is holding a red preggie pop too.

Sasha

Drew is such a dumb bitch, just like her character Gillian on Family Guy. Why the F didn't she put it in her bag if she didn't want the world to know she's knocked up. I know she knows she's been photgraphed, dumb ho, now she's denying it UGH

cohen328

She is pregnant for sure! The sucker she is holding looks like a vitamin b12 sucker that helps with nausea. I used them a lot with my pregnancies! Congrats to them!

Ry

they do sonograms on other organs as well. Maybe she had Gall stones? dunno..

RaffyBStatenIsland

She's been pregnant in at least 5 movies, but if it's true, this would be the first time for real, as far as we know.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12