Whitney Houston

ROCKIN' OUT

to Madonna's Halftime Show

2/21/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022112_whitney_superbowl_ex

Just five days before her death, Whitney Houston was GETTIN' DOWN to Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show ... singing and dancing to the music like her old self ... and TMZ has the footage.

It all went down Feb. 5 at a bar inside the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel ... where Whitney watched the entire game with close family and friends. For the record, we're told she didn't have one drink.

But she did let loose ... because when Madge busted out Vogue ... a super-excited Whitney sang along and even busted out some of the trademark Vogue dance moves.

Sources close to the actress tell us ... Whitney RAVED about  the performance and then reminisced about the days when she would battle Madonna on the music charts.

At least someone was a fan of the show ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Angie

It's disgusting how disrespectful people are with their comments! What is everybody's problem? So many of you seem bitter & mad about something, just look at these comments about Whitney, some of them are so disrespectful, I don't get it? I hope when all of you "haters" die, that people are more respectful and not so mean towards you! ALSO, I CANNOT LEAVE WITHOUT MENTIONING THIS...I can't remember the TMZ guy's name with the long blonde hair (mainly because I don't care, because he has dumb comments), but several weeks or so prior to Whitney's death, he made a comment regarding the coverage of her & Ray J. together, he said that Ray J. looked like he was with his Grandma!!!! I pray Whitney didn't hear this comment, that is devastating to hear for some people, why make a comment like that? But, then again, most people don't care what he thinks anyway, I would comment on what I think of him & his appearance, but I don't want to be like him! My comment wouldn't be good, I realize that he believes that everyone is impressed with his looks, but I promise, THEY'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney

Why does she have to be drunk or high? I danced like this in my car this morning and I was neither or! Get over your self! She was just having a good time. I am sure she was just happy for Madonna. They were both on top in the 80s, and she was probably happy to see Madonna back on stage doing her thing... I'd liek to see some footage of you getting down with your friends posted online, and have half of the world caall you a crack head for having fun. Had she just sat there and stared at the screen you akk would have said she was high adn out of it...

Kelli Cristina

judging you is what you can do more to Whitney had its ups and downs and when it begins to lift when you come to criticize it or not she used or drank was her problem I am more Whitney

Kelli Cristina

JSB

'twas a good show.

Debbie

We lost a great person! I still can't get over what happened and that she has passed away.

Madonnas half time show was excellent! Everyone loved it except the nuts on here. Not so crazy about her new song though. Maybe some of the others will be better *sigh*

Benny

Whitney was an angel, innocent girl before she met Bobby Brown. things are not the same again. B.Brown - f@#k you man! you ruin her life.

SWEET TEA

nasty sad comments. should not be allowed to be posted!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7