« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Sues Deion for $200 MIL

I'm Not a Gold Digger!!!

2/22/2012 11:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_pilar_deion_sanders_VH1_EX
Pilar Sanders says her estranged husband Deion and his daughter Deiondra mind-tricked her into believing she really is a "worthless, gold diggin' ho" ... so she's suing them both for $200 MILLION.

The suit was clearly triggered by Deiondra's Twitter rant earlier this month ... in which she trashed Pilar as a "gold diggin' h*e" ... and publicly accused her of cheating on Deion.

In her lawsuit, Pilar claims Deiondra and Deion have been attacking her with various "emotional weapons" for years ... including dominance, humiliation, isolation, threats, intimidation, denial and blame.

Pilar claims the Twitter rant was just another example of the humiliation she was forced to endure during the marriage ... adding, "[Deion and Deiondra] even persuaded [Pilar] that she was and is worthless, a 'gold diggin' ho, and that no one else would want her."

Pilar also claims the two would intimidate her by leaving various weapons on display around the house and "hurting pets."

The details of the alleged animal abuse are not explained in the suit.

Pilar is demanding $150 MILLION in punitive damages and $50 mil in actual damages. Her attorney Larry Friedman tells TMZ Pilar also wants a public apology -- and adds ... she "passed a polygraph test confirming" she didn't cheat on Deion.

Meanwhile, the divorce proceedings are still underway.

update_bar
Deion's lawyer Jody Johnson says Pilar's suit is bogus -- and added, "Continued efforts to extort money and negatively impact the children will not be rewarded by Mr. Sanders." She also says Deion is looking forward to a "quick and private resolution of the divorce."

Something about ships sailing comes to mind.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jay W.

Well... this one is ugly right out of the gate.

MyOpinionOnly

Are you f'n kidding me???? Personally I thnk I should sue HER for creating all these damn stupid stories! $200 M sounds pretty good to me too Pilar. Because after reading all these stories, I now BELIEVE YOU TO BE A GOLD DIGGIN H0! Good grief Charlie Brown just go away now please!

leslie

Pilar is a gold digger of the worst kind. She refused to move out if the house and now she thinks she is entitled to $ 200 million dollars. She needs to go on with her life, instead of fling these ridiculous lawsuits.

PJ

she should marry Chris Brown

Jim

Good luck with that. If you win a dime, let me know.

Skins

Get a job skank!

JB

Naw she's not hurting her chances any......poor Neon what did you get yourself into???

Kari

YOU GO GIRL!!! If you are going to be accused of it anyway, then go for it!!

DV

t only has she proven their point she's proven that she's vindictive and nuts. I can't imagine this boding well for her in family court.

KnuckleDragger

I guess $200 million makes the difference between a worthless gold-diggin' ho' and a rich gold-diggin' ho'. Either way...

Phenom

Could this be anymore lame? I was gonna say more but @MyOpinionOnly already said it. Can you all hear Pilar kicking the dead horse. I'm in CO and I heard it here. Pilar, you are almost past saving the last shred of dignity.

ARTOFWAR

... Women like this should be put to death--or at minimal rendered in such a way they can no longer breed... Artofwar

give me a freakin break

@Kari- How does it feel to be a complete, and utter imbecile? How is it someone like you has friends that agree with your stance on a subject such as "gold-digging?" You are pathetic.

Madness

At this point, I literally HATE this ridiculous, worthless woman.

Buckaroobonzai

The worst thing a person could do in a nasty divorce is do things publicly that will encourage Judges to believe you're the nutty one in the relationship and that's exactly what she is doing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments