"Biggest Loser" Mutiny

Time to Trim the Fat

2/22/2012 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022212_loser_launch
Fear not "The Biggest Loser" fans, the contestants' threat to quit mid-season will not derail the show -- IF producers adopt one TMZ staffer's plan to lay down the law ... and drop a ton of LBs.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Alexis

They have no backbone they follow that idiot cOnda. To NBC producers let all those fat asses go n just up the game next season and give the ones that are serious abt losing weight double the reward from the biggest loser losers from this season...team daphne n Adrian

Bev

Gee maybe the producers are doing this because the season is full of spoilt contestants who have a sense of entitlement. Starting with Condra who votes ppl off because the "offend" her. Or the fact that her and Kim N behave like petty 6th graders. Or because the few deseving contestants were voted off because they "offended" Condra. Or maybe they are doing this because they have lost alot of viewers because of these contestants are so unlikable. I personally stopped watching because I got tired of Condra and Kim N mean girls 5th grade additude.

Anonymous527496

(Cricket sounds)

tellmeaboutit

They must be sinking in the ratings and need some drama. Yawn.

JB

I've watched this show since it began and this is the first season that I can't stand watching. This cast is the most rotten group of people and it would be wonderful if the producers fired the bunch of them. I'm done with the show after wasting my time with this season's group.

jjguitarplayer

Mark is a racist and Condom and Kim are junior high bitch bullies. Everyone blamed Daphne for all the problems. They're too blind to see that Condom and Kim are the ones causing the problems. Now that Daphne is gone, maybe it will smack everybody between the running lights that it's Condom and Kim causing all the problems and kick both their assess off the show. Is it any wonder that they are both SINGLE mothers? I'm just trying to figure out how those beyotches got to be MOTHERS? Who was THAT hard up?

Paula

They need to bring back the contestants that have been sent home. The only ones eligible for the at home prize will be the people that are sent home from this point. The people that walked out just need to stay home. I am sick of anaConda the snake.

Uh

I never watched it...not much appealing about watching a group of fat people who decided to spend their lives eating like a bunch of hogs. Duh, What's a vegetable?

Cartman

Daphne and her brother never stood a chance with these losers. But hey, these shows are never fair.

Conda is the real turd in this season's punchbowl. If they got rid of her then the other people would fall into line. NBC, are you listening?

Lydia

im just sick and tired on conda and kim. nothing but a bunch of trouble makers. when they said it wasnt fair that daphne and adrian got to come back the producers should have pulled up old footage of when they have done it before like when they brought sunny and her dad back(p.s. love ya sunny). i just wish the contestants would wise up and kick the crud out of conda and kim and get rid of them.

Lala

DISQUALIFY THE REMAINING CONTESTANTS ("STRIKERS")... BRING BACK ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS TO COMPETE FOR $250K PRIZE... DONATE the AT HOME PRIZE AMOUNT ($100K) TO THE FEED AMERICA CHARITY... THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST SEASON OF BL...

megan

Let them go. The serious ones will stay for their health. let the babies leave, their a pain in the but anyway!

Washington State

I'm about ready to stop watching this season. They already didn't give a brother in sister a chance when they won their spot back in the house. Conda really needs to go she has been rude to everyone from day one. I would love to see the producers just get rid of everyone and start over. I'm tired of the cry babies!

LAW

To the Producers of this show. The people on strike (so ridiculous) LET THEM GO! Give the rest of the show to those you bring back and let them compete for the $250,000.
Im a huge fan of the show but this season is the worst season of this show EVER! CONDA HAS TO GO!! boot her off I am sure the strike is a Conda led strike.
To the "striking" Contestants - REALLY? REALLY? How many out there would die to be in your shoes on the show. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE SENT HOME! First Airplane ticket should go to Conda. Producers SEND THEM HOME!!

badgerprincess

I would love to be on the show and to finally lose the weight I need, but I am only 30 lbs. overweight and wouldn't make good TV, because I know I would only do it for the life changing experience it would give me. Don't they "people" know how LUCKY they are!!!!! Get rid of them all. They are a bunch of bully's and followers. They all need a time out. I am ashamed of all of them.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments