Dr. Conrad Murray

Denied Freedom

During Manslaughter Appeal

2/24/2012 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_murray_BN_01
Dr. Conrad Murray was just shot down by a judge, denying him bail while he appeals his manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson.

During today's hearing, Judge Michael Pastor found Murray is still a flight risk because he does not have significant property or family ties here in Los Angeles.

Judge Pastor also believes Murray is a danger to society -- citing the NBC documentary, in which Murray fails to show any remorse for MJ's death.

Pastor said "it scares me" that Murray believes it's okay to use Propofol in a home setting -- and insists he could pose a danger to the safety of other people if he were released.

Murray had previously filed a motion asking for bail so he could spend time with his family while he awaits the outcome of his appeal.

Murray is hoping to overturn his manslaughter conviction on grounds he never had a chance to prove Michael killed himself  due to stress ... among other reasons.

Murray's appellate attorney Valerie Wass says she believes Murray is a "scapegoat," who's being blamed for Michael's death because there's no one else to target.

LC4Michael

It really does not matter how much time the quack serves!
The mere fact that he is serving time is all that matters. It will hopefully set a standard for all Doctors that you cannot and should not ever act in the grossly negligent way Murray did with his patient.

Dose Of Reality

BnB: less than a minute ago
LC4Michael: 9 minutes ago
You cannot post anything on these boards without someone calling others names. Why they do this, I have no idea. Why they post non-stop on all MJ boards, I have no idea. Why the obsession for all things MJ when they claim to hate him and yet post 24/7, I don't know. Guess they need human contact anyway they can get it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LC4Michael, I'm not lumping you in with the others but I would like to reply.

The stuperfans are usually the worst offenders. But, as usual, they will deny deny deny. They like to use the term "haters" for non-Michael Jackson supporters but their posts spew their own hatred and certainly don't take the high ground.

OhWowLike

Like, wow. With news like this, Bunny's gonna be hittin' that crack pipe tonight. Seriously, this is good news. The judge is hardcore. Good.

MiMi

I find it extremely humourous how the haterz always click "Like" on their own posts.

LoL

MiMi

Exactly what are the fans in denial about?

No denial here.

LC4Michael

Come on TMZ - time to clean house. You know the posts that need to go. Cloning me again. So predictable and yet so boring at the same time.

MiMi

Still waiting for your educated reply to my post regarding the issue of overcrowding in the LA County jail.

LoL

MiMi

Exactly LC.

What ever happened to the Great Magic Eraser???????

Dose Of Reality

MiMi, I know what a quack is. I also know what makes the QUACK! sound whenever it is flustered or confused.

Oh, so no overcrowding? And only one or two per cell, and a cell for everyone? Then there would be no reason for the judge to acknowledge the US Supreme Court order for California to release prisoners, such as Murray, early in order to decrease overcrowding.
Read a little more.

HumanNature

quack

1. An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and dispenses medical advice and treatment.
2. A charlatan.

NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU HONESTY BELIEVE THAT CONRAD MURRAY IS A "DUCK"!!

I NEVER VIEWED HIM AS THAT!!!

MiMi

No, Maybe you should "read a little more".

Idiot....

HumanNature

CONRAD MURRAY A CONVICTED FELON WITH A COLLEGE DEGREE!!!

MAYBE, THEY PREFER THIS!!!

Dose Of Reality

So it has been established the HumanNature responds to the term "duck" or "duckie" and when flustered or confused, which is quite often, starts to "QUACK!" uncontrollably.

Both Duckie and MiMi acknowledge that they are mental midgets. Once again, you do all the work in proving yourselves as such.

Both, when confronted with information they don't like resort to childlike behavior or at best denial. Yes, MooMoo, I read your article, did you read any others or would you like to reply to my response?

kim

Damn, I hope the person posting under that 1 nic isn't a adult. If they are, so sad. Very childish as always.

Anyways,glad this man isn't getting out anytime soon. Like I said on the other board, he is probably even a danger to himself. Still in denial. He is the one who drugged Michael up and walked out of the room leaving him defenseless in case something happened. He just don't get it. Maybe someday he will, but than again maybe he won't. He is just a sorry excuse for a human being.