Oscars 2012

Hits, Runs and Errors!

2/27/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0226_oscars_launch_v3It's the Oscars, time to honor the best in this year's films and, more importantly, critique what everyone wore!

Check out the good, the bad and the ugly.

Monica

Is it just me? I haven't seen mention of it anywhere yet, but did Angelina Jolie look way too thin. It actually made me cringe looking at her arms. I hope she's not ill.

R

I would have love it if more Hollywood stars over the age of 70 showed up. Like Jack Nicholson.

RaffyBStatenIsland

There weren't a lot of really bad ones this year. The worst outfit was probably Robert Downey's. Who wears a black shirt with a tux?

Shaz

What was the deal with Angelina sticking her leg out and posing all over the place...even while presenting? I love her but that was a tad over the top. Maybe she was just having fun with the dress...still...And Brad looked beyond annoyed. Or tired. Or something.

Cujeaux

Cameron Diaz, Gweneth Paltrow and Sandra Bullock were never known for their fashion sense. All have boyish figures that make them look crap in full length gowns. A stylist is an order for all 3.

sally

Angelina is too skinny and obviously is trying waaay to hard to look sexy by sticking her leg out awkwardly. We can call all see your slit Angie - you look ridiculous!

sk

Boy there a lot of negative comments here. If you hate Hollywood and the Oscars so much, why do you watch it?

I thought the Oscars were OK. Love Billy Crystal but he wasn't as funny as he has been before. I was disappointed in the camera work. When the Governor's award winners were shown, there was less then 10 seconds showing Oprah. The camera went to some ladies in the audience that I didn't even know. The audience was shown to much.

HermesHeiress

Great dresses..wrong stars wearing some of them.The men all look boring ..no imagination.I think Viola and Octavia looks like the African Queens they are. Angelina Jolie dress is beautiful,J-lo gets the ghetto girl award..so hoochified. I Love the dress that Jessica wore from Alexander Mcqueen.

charles

as we attach more and more and more to our cameras

Patty

sorry you went down on Sandra Bullock....have no respect for you...she's a lady and who freakin cares what they wear? Typical Hoolywood and meant to spell it that way.

lora lei

omg .. i used to rag on surfer whats his name... he seems to be cool now..I swear to god you have my loyalty when who was it? called side of ribs and old lady trying to be young..thank you thank you...I have said for years she is a skeleton skank...cant wait to see what handler is goping to say..all of a sudden the one channel that has tmz at 430 isnt on..like canadians r into nascar...detroit and canucks.. bwahahah broken

pam

I do not know about a dare but if your going to stick your leg out 'on some kind of dare, I don't know about' make sure it looks good. I actually hate to say this but was she again trying to up JAniston? I remember seeing her walk with a dress with a slit but all I saw was a gorgeous leg that she made no attempt at trying to disguise or emphasis, it was what it was. As for a dare, someone does not like you Angie, cause they made a fool of you.

Sane in NY

Ira...Corey Haim died in 2010 and was included in the 2011 show. RELAX!!! Take a pill...literally!

Roosevelt smith

Most of them are Looking so Gorgeous and beautiful in the Oscar award.there are many celebrity partipate.
Jimmy Jazz Coupons