BRANGELINA

The King & Queen

Have Arrived

2/26/2012 5:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Oscars: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and her black dress
Like the king and queen of the Hollywood prom, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- and her legs -- were among the last to arrive to the Academy Awards on Sunday.

We are not worthy.

0226_oscar_looks_footer_v2

juli hoover

I've eaten chicken wings bigger than her leg! Come on...she's built like a little girl!

jazz

depplep, LMAO!!!
Wish I would of thought of that one!!!

jazz

I like King and Queen of Trash. So she stuck her BONEY anorexic leg out there. So Gross. I do not understand the obsession with these two at all. I fell on the floor LMAO when she struck that pose, and again when she was mocked on stage as she should have been!!! Still LMAO!!! her Royal Skank.So Gross!!

SusanCoyote

Proof that this WHORE can't keep her legs closed! How embarrassing!

Fred Farkel

They both have gotten funny lookin'

palermo

If she's not a junky I'll eat my hat. He looks like a homeless bum, why does he never get a haircut or shave.

Cujeaux

Eww, it looks like she's trying to upstage Brad with her pale bony leg sticking out. She will never let him have his moment. I wonder how much longer he'll be in denial about the mistake he made with her. Once an addict, always an addict.

sbs5970

I think she was drunk last night.

Melissa

I just look ridiculous, like they just said to each other, lets just do crazy things and see what they say about us tomorrow. There is no way Angie was trying to be taking seriously.

Tom Stronach

Who dressed Brad Pitt? His tux fits like ****. Pants are waaaaaay too long, as are his jackets sleeves. You should see half and inch to an inch of sleeve.

Amber

KING & QUEEN?!?!?! SMH!!!!! Hardly even close and she needs to put that chicken leg back up, that is not even close to sexy either!!!!!!!!

misbehaven

who does she think she is?? How many times did you have to strike a pose until it was perfect skank?? He is a like a dirt snadwich and she needs to get a tan and gain some weight because she is GROSS...and so full of herself to boot..I loved when the one guy mimicked her lmao!!

The Legend Rayford Faulkner

Brad Pitt is great

BigRedFan

King & Queen??? You mean jerk and jackass. Just about anyone else deserves that title. Brad & Angelina are two self-centered idiots who have no heart and only care about themselves. It doesn't matter how much money they have, they are heartless and uncaring people.

shewentwhoa

Ever since he started dating Angie his looks have gone down hill. He looks so terrible and nasty looking.