BRANGELINA

The King & Queen

Have Arrived

2/26/2012 5:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Oscars: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and her black dress
Like the king and queen of the Hollywood prom, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- and her legs -- were among the last to arrive to the Academy Awards on Sunday.

We are not worthy.

0226_oscar_looks_footer_v2

Gigohead

Sooo overrated. They are the only two who love themselves and their egos.

afjioeqjioe

She does nothing for me. I find her to be very boring. There are a lot more hotter chicks in Hollywood.

Malin

eat my sh!t

Tom

What's with his look? Is this 1995? He looks so dated or he hangs out at Hooters.

Cognizant _illiberal

lol justin beiber says he brings the 18 to 24 year old demographic more like the 10 to 16 year old demographic

ABC123

They ARE not the king and queen. Gag me ...I'm surprised their egos even fit on the red carpet.

John T.

I don't find her the least bit pretty. Her fish lips are a turn off for starters. This woman has more miles on her then my car does. She only is in love with her self. Can't stand her . Coke head.

TJ

I like them, but, Brad's pants are too long. Black is an overpowering color for her complexion.No womanly curves,she needs to gain about 30 pounds.Scrawny,bony,leg-keep the legs covered.

wiptidoo

Boring and attention whores. Nobody cares about either of them or their 50 kids!

Me

Looks like Angelina is trying to prove something there, with the awkward pose, throwing her leg out. Considering her body is lacking, she should have kept it covered up.

Whats funny, is my boyfriend was just saying he doesnt understand why so many guys are infatuated with Angelina. He said and I quote : "Jennifer Anniston is a 100 times hotter than Angelina, with personality to boot".

Im pretty tired of Brad and Angelina. Just sayin.

tellmeaboutit

King and Queen? Hardly. Just a momument to narcissism. And here she is with her stick of a leg poking out and a hand on her hip. LOL She looks like a scarecrow. You can always tell when they have a movie out or they've been criticized, they always appear shortly after, hanging all over each other. Fake, fake, fake. Well, at least she brought her dog with her. Bark, Pitt, bark.

buzzard

She is classless!

RachesRules

Oh brother!

April

they are getting old,.....look at that granny leg.

Ginger

King and Queen? Who writes this drivel - 12 year olds. Brad looks miserable and has for a long time now. Angie is creepy. I feel so sorry for her kids, especially Shiloh.