Sacha Baron Cohen

Spills Ashes All Over

Ryan Seacrest

2/26/2012 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sacha Baron Cohen Spills Ashes All Over Ryan Seacrest
Sacha Baron Cohen took shameless promotion to a whole other level on the red carpet of the Oscars tonight -- not only did he show up dressed as his character from the upcoming movie "The Dictator" ... but he spilled an urn filled with fake ashes of Kim Jong Il all over Ryan Seacrest on live television.

Props to Seacrest though ... as he always does, Ryan took the whole thing in stride.

I Was About To Say

What an ASH hole!

Throwback kid

He kind of reminds me of Howard Stern, his act has gone stale

dd

Stupid stunt.

Onward

Why he thinks terrorism is a funny topic, complete with fake cremains, is beyond me. Why the Oscars didn't keep him on the 'banned' list also is beyond me. This wasn't funny in any way, shape, or form.

LINNY

Ok.....so someone needs to tell the Hollywood moguls that this guy is NOT FUNNY...The gag was insensitive, untimely,irrelevent, in bad taste and NOT funny.....If someone had played the same gag with a supposed urn or Whitney Houstons ashes would ya laugh or just say that's tacky and pathetic.....Please don't subject the world to another movie of his...HE SUCKS....PERIOD.

tgrfan42069

sasha's movies sucks..this is what the oscars have come to.nothing more but a plat form to promote crappy unoriginal movies

CrisDizzle

Ryan Seacrust got trolled by Sacha like a mutha effer!!!!

Kay

Took it in stride? Then why did he look like he was trying to get sympathy from everyone. He looked like a big baby out there.

Northerner

i would have knocked that stupid ****tard on his ass. goes to prove ryan is a *****!

schultzklynn

At least they were fake. That would have been disgusting if they were real.

itsnoise

Anyone notice the security guard poking homie in the stomach to get him to move on??

just my opinion

i liked it. *kanye shrug*

campy

I'd like to know where security whisked him away to. Do they have an Oscar's security office for red carpet walkers? Or did they quietly send him packing through a rear entrance?

marti

haha.."F" Ryan ....prolly a big setup stunt between them but I got a laugh
this was better than half the movies this year

Greygoose125

If I were Ryan I would have been pissed and knocked that fool on his ass.