Angelina Jolie

Needs a Cheeseburger

2/27/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night.Angelina Jolie looked INCREDIBLY skinny at the Oscars last night ... too skinny ... alarmingly skinny.

Unbelievable

beyond gross!!! Her face is sunkin in and where are her arms!

Me

Angelina has always been thin. I'll give her that. Could have been in part to her past drug use too. She's never had a body worth drooling over. But given her age, now that she's all grown up and stuff, it doesnt look good on her anymore.

I seriously cannot imagine what it's gotta be like having sex with her. There is just absolutely no sexiness to this woman. I was curious last night as to the complete turn around in her normal character on the red carpet. She was trying to one up someone : The latest attention Jen's been gettin, or maybe even George Clooneys current other half, Stacey Keibler. Rumor had it a few weeks ago, that Angelina doesnt care for her. Guessing Angelina doesnt like competition and is seeing quite a bit of it lately.

Who knows. Whatever the reason, she looks terrible !

Asessina

there's a pic of her w/ mr jolie (full body) and his legs in the tux look like a twelve year old boys. i know pic and all that are supposed to add weight so........ how skinny is she.

Lori Alder

It's time Angelina started taking care of herself! She has 6 children that need her so get over yourself Ang and start eating! You look like a bobblehead doll!

Blue

With her slim frame and wide forhead she needs to learn that dieting and botox are not her friends. She is still beautiful but she looks old.

Fat Mike

Who's the fattest chick at TMZ? I ask because I know she wrote this article. That's just a bad photo. I saw the coverage and she looked great.

hihat

I am guessing she is on coke or some other drug. She looked VERY unhealthy -- way too skinny, almost like an Auschwitz survivor, and pasty and sweaty to boot. I think some immediate intervention is needed...

PaulWS

Que all the fat women on here claiming she's to skinny. LOL. NO, YOU ARE TOO FAT!

Phreaky

When you realize the camera adds 10 pounds, you can only imagine how sickly thin she looks in person.

Fat Mike

Hang on, did Fat Mike write the article?

CJM

TMZ is my new favorite show of all time. I LOVE you guys!! Thanks for telling the truth with your adept tongue-in-cheek humor. And Charles is my favorite ;) Rock on, Harvey!!
xxoo

the real diva

she looks like she has a eating disorder. she needs to eat.

Gil

On the live telecast my first reaction was, "Wow, look at her arms, she's too skinny." However, as you see other angles, you can see the muscle definition, etc. So I did a little self test in the mirror holding my own arm in the position photographed here and relative to my body size, my arm also looked abnormally thin when viewed in that position from that angle.

TL;DR - She's in good shape, it was just a quirky angle/position that made her arm look anorexic.

BohemeArtist

Thank you TMZ for calling this out!!! I was so sickened by Angelina AND Rose Byrne frankly. What's UP?? They are both so gorgeous and don"t need to be diminishing themselves like that. It was GROSS.

TiffC

She needs Neil Fifer deep within her bottom.