Davy Jones

The 911 Call

2/29/2012 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0229_davy_jones_911_EX_launch
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments after Davy Jones suffered an apparent heart attack and subsequently died.

You hear a frantic woman on the line -- presumably the ranch hand -- saying that they are getting Davy in a truck and driving to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

It's apparent from the call, Davy was in terrible shape when the woman phoned the 911 dispatcher.

Judging from the tape, it appears Davy may have been alive and died in the emergency room at the hospital.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

TheFrankFactor.com

This recording is confusing to say the least. 911 call? You mean the first few seconds that end in darkness? What was the rest of that ****, the call to TMZ to report his death? Maybe a little background?

I wish 911 could have reached him quickly and delivered immediate treatment, he might still be alive. I have suffered a heart attack and my local TAX FUNDED services saved my life.

Areader

I didn't even listen to it! Why TMZ insists on posting these 911 calls is baffling! It's outright disrespectful to the families and friends of the deceased!

rdhmommy

Sad he is gone....even more sad you at TMZ have truly hit rock bottom anymore with you dishonor of human life by playing things like 911 calls.

Judith

This is just vile, isn't it wrong to hear something SO personal like this so audible to everyone. I am assuming he died in the states as this sort of trash would never be released in the UK where he was born in Manchester.

Martin County Inquirer

And where was his "Loving Wife" and "Inseparable Partner" while he was out with the horses? Maybe Dr. Phil can answer this one....

George Vreeland Hill

Hard to tell what's going on when listening to the tape.
Anyway, RIP Davy and thanks for the memories.

George Vreeland Hill

Evan Nalepinski

How could a perfectly healthy man like Davy Jones die of a heart attack? Also, I listened to the 911 call and it seems that the person in charge was not doing a very good job. He could have been saved with a Defibrillator. I belive his wife may have murdered him with some sort of heart-stopping pill in his drink.

Rhonda

911 operater is soo slow and his wife if she want him to died then she be a bit sloower if the amb come really really fast he might be a live still nooo they a bunch of sloow pokes r i p my beloving friend

Meohme

Was browsing "Davy Jones" and came across this -- Then, curiosity got the better of me. What I don't understand is -- Why would the medical examiner's office contact the Sheriff's department? It doesn't make sense to me. Can someone explain it?

xoxo_Amy_xoxo

TMZ you people make me sick! Please have some respect!! This is very disturbing to Davy's fans and made me cry! You should be ashamed of yourselves for posting rude stuff like this!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5