Joe Francis

Totally FLIP-FLOPS

On Madonna Attack

2/29/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022812_joe_still 0229_joe_francis_tmz_november_EX
Joe Francis has had a major change of heart about Madonna ... because 4 months ago ... he PROMISED he wouldn't sue if she used the name "Girls Gone Wild" on her album ... and TMZ has the footage to prove it.

Back in November, we asked Francis about the then-rumor that Madge titled one of her songs, "Girls Gone Wild" ... and Francis happily replied, "I'm excited about that!"

We asked if he was cool with the situation, legally ... to which he explained, "I'm REALLY cool with that actually ... I'm not going to sue you Madonna ... I love you, I love Madonna."

Fast forward to last night ... when Joe once again made it clear he wasn't going to back down from his new demand that Madge PAY HIM for using the name ... because he owns the rights to everything GGW-related, including "Girl Gone Wild."

0229_joe_francis_launch2
He added, "We've spent almost a billion dollars building this brand ... and she's not going to get a free ride on my brand. But I love the song, I hope it does well ... and I look forward to being a profit participant."

SusanCoyote

Why isn't this turd getting his ass kicked?

RaineeDrops

This dimwit is such a narcissistic tool.

Kabala

"Profit participant" - right . Madonna won't give him a dime.

SaraBellum

What a knob.

Sapphiegirl

I wish California (and the feds if necessary) would pass a "frivilous francis" law making it illeagel for Joe Francis to file anymore lawsuits!

Carl

Didn't Steve Wynn just win a big judgement against him? That would explain the change of heart.

Cheercoach

Aw, poor Madonna. Didn't she just go off on Gaga for using her stuff and trash talking her? Hmmm what comes around goes around. Karma.

Mulholland Drive

The very last thing I think about when I hear Madonna sing "girls gone wild" is your brand Joe Francis. There's a big difference between Madonna and your smutty ass.

Nasious Cordova

F*** yourself Joe. You just want to ride on this old lady's coattails to cover your next underage violation you filthy piece of s***! I hope the next time you end up behind bars someone has the good sense to shank you in the shower and then rape your bleeding corpes.

Choke on that one.

RaineeDrops

Why does this guy think he is all that? He disrespects women and exploits young women to have his sick lifestyle. He is a selfish, self indulgent, piece of crap who treats women horribly. He fits right in there with the likes of Hefner and Hefner's abusive son. They all dance for the devil with how they use women.

Sicko. Go eat some humble pie and stop living for Satan.

writenow

I keep wondering why his Mother hasn't committed suicide.

Guest

That guy is a TOOL. Can't wait for the day someone squashes his net worth. It will happen. His combo stupidity and arrogance will set him up for the right op for him to be taken down legally. It will happen.

nick

THis guys is pure s***

Areader

Joe Francis does make a valid point!, however, why would he have said what he did back in November?

Furthermore, why wouldn't Madonna just get the license agreement through Joe Francis and then do the song?

Igor

And in related news, fast-food behemoth McDonald's has sent a cease and desist letter to Old MacDonald, threatening to seize his farm. EE-I-EE-I O-M-G.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments