Dick Clark

Selling 'Flintstones' Pad

(Dinosaur Not Included)

3/2/2012 8:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dick Clark is selling a house that sits on 23 acres of land
Dick Clark
is selling a house that sits on 23 acres of land -- and although the listing says it's located in Malibu, it looks like it's straight out of Bedrock. Willlllmmmaaaaa!!!!!

The legendary home sits atop a bluff and has a complete 360 degree view of the Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands, Boney Mountains, Serrano Valley. Despite its size, it's only a one bedroom home, so Pebbles and Bam Bam will have to find their own place to live.

The house also features a bar, breakfast area, dining room, brontosaurus, living room, patio and wine cellar ... and it's a steal at just 3,500,000 clams!

Yabba dabba do!!

HermesHeiress

Beiber should buy this property up too..heard he is in the market for a mansion for him and his Mom....yabadabadoo.

val

I sold him a funeral home I purchased and put together with other commercial lots I bought across from NBC in the Media Center in Burbank where he had **** Clark Productions .. he moved from Sunset Blvd. Hey, he and I aren't buddies for he does like to be a little cheap when it's payoff time but he's living the good life and this quaint property in Malibu is exclusive and private with all that land since he's not on the ocean front like my current home is. This is charming and he's selling it for land value so call it sold. He's a marksman in business and a stroke won't keep him down. Hi to Fran his main and **** if you read this and know you enjoyed your run in Burbank .. it was good for all of you and even better for me.

Fantassy Sanchez

Hahahahaha , Man **** Clark must of been a Huge Fan of the Flintstone's Cartoon But it's pretty cool . You don't get to see that very often .

me

Unless it's sitting on an island how does it have a 360... degree view of the Pacific Ocean?

Cujeaux

Ugh, who was genius who blew 10xs as much money building this place than what it's worth? The architect must have thought it would be a model of mid 60's quasi modern architecture. What a joke. It would drive me nuts living in a place that's the antithesis Of Feng Sui. It will be torn down as soon as someone buys the land. If you're going to build a oddball house, do it right like the mushroom house in Boulder CO.

MemphisCat

Seriously? I love **** Clark, but this looks like a salt mine .. a 3.5 million dollar salt mine.

squiggly

1 bedroom huh. It must be his man cave, literally.

Kitty

$3.5M for 23 acres of land in Malibu with a 360... view - that is a steal! I wish I could afford it!

Melanie

Was that the one used in the movie Flintstones? The was quite unique. I have seen unique designed houses but this one is rare.
Regards,
Melanie
houses for sale orange

James Anderson

Dick Clark Flintstones' Pad is indeed a very interesting & fun place to stay. If I have the money I would definitely buy it as an investment. However, considering the current value of homes and the situation of the economy I’m afraid that purchasing a new place requires a lot of thinking. On the other side, I think I would also consider homes for sale in Huntington Beach, CA since it is the neighborhood where I grow up.

Irishgail

This Is Pebbles Flinstones Family Here, I am her Irish Grandaughter, you cannot sell my house period. She did not allow anyone in her home but her familly, like my mother and me are you kidding! You have no right going near any of our Malibu Houses! Go away this is a Warning, Legally you have no right period. I am an Accountant from UCLA and a Writer with a Masters Degree, no house of ours is for sale or ever will be period. I hold the deeds to all of my families houses and I sell nothing of mine or theres! If you haver an issue then talk with my Judge or me, you have my email... Ta Ta Ms. New York Hilton, NO New Yorker ever build anything in California!! I Hate New Yorkers Period!

Irishgail

Listen Here, I Am Pebbles Flinstones Grandaughter, How Dare You A New Yorker State That You Are Selling My Grandmothers Home! The only people allowed in her home was our family, like my Mother and Me and Her Husband, All California Born People! You may not go near any of our houses period, No New Yorker like Perez Hilton ever built a home in California Period! We Hate These Realtors, saying that they are selling something that they do no own! I am Not Selling any of my Families Property period!! So go away and Stop this Invasion of Privacy, it is most improper and vicious to me an Irish woman! I am an Accountant & Writer from UCLA of California as was my whole family! Ta Ta Ms Perez Hilton Of New York, Whoever You Are, That Is The Law!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4