« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Cuban

We're NOT Firing Lamar Odom

3/2/2012 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0302_mark_lamar_EX_01
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tells TMZ ... Lamar Odom WILL rejoin the team after a brief stint down in the D-League ... claiming L.O. simply needs to get his timing back.

Cuban explains, "[Lamar] is doing great. D-League is rehab. [He] needs to get in great shape and then rejoin the Mavs."

He continues, "Know how baseball teams send a guy down to the minor leagues to get some games in and get timing back? Same thing."

"Things are going great. He is working super hard. All is good."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Criss

Stay away from stray dogs, Lamar! Great take on how Khlo(e)mydia ruined poor Odom lol:

goaway

Funny...Sounds like Mark Cuban had to get Lamar's ego in check as oppose to timing...he kinda has a huge ego and thinks everyone elses job is easy...including coaches.

Will always LOVE RJ

D=DOUCHE!

rjinchi

Maybe if he dumped Ms. Piggy and focused on his game vs a "reality" tv show, he wouldnt have been send to the minors...

maria

Poor Lamar the Kardashians curse is coming like Karma .....

Pat

Who Cares?

justpoor

Steve,

Your report is wrong, he is on the D-team, for being a lazy piece of crap. I hope all his team-mates had a huge laugh over Khole breaking the swing in her love nest from her fat ass. OMG, why would he film this crap with this family. He will be kicked to the curb, and Texas will stand proud once again.

Brent Jorgensen

The ONLY thing I ever liked about Mark Cuban is he wasn't afraid of speaking the truth & would say it like it is. That now has gone out the window. Cuban -- you are in fact a douchbag & all those investors who lost their money or your stock tips ("Invest in this company -- it's going to take off") & you hyping your stocks and then dumping them at their highs........well, you should be in jail my friend.

Brent Jorgensen

The ONLY thing I ever liked about Mark Cuban is when it came to sports, he wasn't afraid of speaking the truth & would say it like it is. That now has gone out the window. Cuban -- you are in fact a douchbag & all those investors who lost their money or your stock tips ("Invest in this company -- it's going to take off") & you hyping your stocks and then dumping them at their highs........well, you should be in jail my friend.

Fat Mike

He could always go back to acting. I loved him in The Green Mile

Annie

I am sure the team is tired of the KarTRASHian circus and distraction.The D league probalby stands for Divorce. Since Lamar is not on the team anymore I am sure Khloe will use a divorce as another reality segment. I am sure the Lakers were also glad to get rid of him and the KarTRASHians.

dd

Oh stop lying yes you are..anyway he should not have hired mom-in-law to be his manager!

HermesHeiress

Here is my 2 cents...Not a fan,(never watched the show)this is what reality show does.It is call "Reality Show",but it takes them away from whats really real in their lives.I think Lamar has gotten used to just showing up for the camera on his show that he forgot how to actually work for money.

Boogie

Get rid of that HO you have and maybe you'll get your game back Lamar...ENOUGH ALREADY with the Kardashians

Cricket

My legs are fine, I'm 5"10 and I have never even met a Kardashian. HIRE ME MARK!! Of course, I'm female, but maybe that is just the gimick the Mavs need.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments