'16 and Pregnant' Star

I'm NOT Pregnant ... Period

3/3/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Purvis mug shot
"16 and Pregnant" star Whitney Purvis tells TMZ ... she DID swipe a pregnancy test off the shelf at a Walmart this week ... but says she's glad to report she's NOT with child.

TMZ broke the story ... the 20-year-old reality star was arrested in Georgia on Thursday when store security caught her smuggling a First Response preggo test into the women's restroom.

Purvis admits ... she did INTEND to use the test in the restroom ... but chickened out at the last minute and threw it away before she could pee on the stick.

Purvis explains, "My boyfriend was with me and he had money – but I didn’t want to freak him out. I was just being stupid with my decisions. I wish I would have handled the situation better."

The former MTV star was hauled to a nearby jail ... and released a short time later.

But before Purvis could go back to the store to legally purchase another test ... Mother Nature answered her question with a surprise visit from Aunt Flo.

Whitney's reaction -- "I was excited because I didn’t want another kid – I already have one.”

Purvis says she's learned her lesson -- noting, "I never will go back to jail or steal again in my life."

Kaytee

Trash, pure trash.

Bird

Thank God she's not pregnant. This would be a great opportunity for her dumb ass to get on birth control.

Happy

I don't thinks she is a star. Only in Georgia and MTV aneeds to stop promoting pure white trash.

Kartrashian Klown

If only she could say (the last quote) that about having unprotected sex/ more babies. Get educated, finish college and then you can have babies.

manbearpig

if she really wants to not get pregnant- she should just take it up the butt. she should still use rubber for protection from std's of course.

Penelope

another non-celebrity headline on TMZ

Ajalyn

Look at this trash here. Straight out of the Hee Haw playbook. Trying to find out if she's pregnant on aisle 12.

*rolls eyes*

James R. - Los Angeles

Praise be to Allah that the stupid b*tch is not breeding. But she still needs to serve prison time . . .

awards

Whitney, never is a really big word...with your track record it does not apply to doing bad deeds or consequences. Glad you can count to two though!

UPYOURS

Sure you won't, we believe you. NOT

seducedaltruist

whats up with the eyebrow

Patty Cake

How is it that in the state of Georgia, you can take a preggo test into the restroom at Wal-mart and be arrested yet in the state of Tennessee (Cookville), you and your daughter can go through the self-check out line in Wal-mart, walk out with over $100 in clothing you didn't scan, nor pay for and only receive a citation?!!?!??! Arrest them ALL. Can't stand a thief.

qtπ

What is wrong with people now ? I'm an old boomer, and WE were all reared better than this. People are getting dumber and this country is going to $#*&.

pattycake

Trust us Whitney, we are glad you are not pregnant too. No one wants you to have any more babies - ever.

kitnplayn

She's a thief and a slut. Just another typical American teenager. Next time, steal condoms.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments