Halle Berry's Baby Daddy

I Want an Expensive Roof

Over My Head!

3/4/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0302_gabriel_aubry_halle_berry_tmz_composite_ex
Gabriel Aubry wants his 3-year-old daughter Nahla to live in surroundings to which she has become accustomed ... and he wants Halle to pay dearly for it.

TMZ has learned what Gabriel wants in the way of $$$ -- and it's a lot.  We've learned Aubry has filed legal docs asking the family law judge to force Halle to give him $15,000 - $20,000 a month for a proper home.

Gabriel has also asked for a laundry list of other things from Halle, including what we're told is a "very large" amount of money for the little girl's clothing, as well as money to take the child to Canada to visit his family.

We're told Halle is fighting Gabriel tooth and nail on his request. The hearing on the money issues was scheduled for Monday, but it's now been put off until April 9, in part because the family law judge wants to see what the dependency judge does to Gabriel.

If the dependency judge takes away some of Gabriel's custody rights, it would have an impact on any child support Halle would have to fork over.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EatMe

And so the gold-digging slimeball reveals his true colors. I have always known he was a douche-bag snake. She should pay someone to have him killed.

just my opinion

i'm torn...obviously this guy is being vindictive...but if he were a woman the bucks would be handed over with no raised eyebrows. 20k a month for a suitable home?..yet u cant afford to fly her to canada? what's wrong with a 4k mortgage and then using the rest of your money wisely. hollywood people are weird.

kinm

I see nothing wrong with it, lots of women get more than 50K child support, men should have the same rights

GreyWolf

This guy is a prick. Why the hell should Halle have to fork over child support to this s*** bag?

Phreaky

Cmon TMZ - we going to talk about how hard Lohan BOMBED on SNL last night? DailyMail already has 3 posts about, and most on twitter agree #ShesDone.

yeahrightmoron

Where are all the HalleHater's to find some way to blamer her for HIS true colors.

Canadasux

Enough said.

victory

What the hell! Halle Berry owes Aubrey nothing, he was her boyfriend, not her husband. And what about that lucrative modeling career or too lazy to work it. I'd fight 'tooth and nail' too. I despise mooching men!

janet

He's the male version of Ox. Couldn't give a crap about his daughter, just used for money.

virgosiempre

I thinkAubry is pushing her buttons in retaliation for her trying to live in France and forcing Nahla to be alienated from her biological father. I would do the same thing. Halle is out of order. She has been trying since they broke up to push him out the picture.

victory

As an after thought, my mother-in-law once said, 'there are no free rides in life'. I hope the judge on this case has his head screwed on tight.

sara

hes a joke

two cents

Wouldn't getting a washing machine be more economical. No child goes through that much clothing. Ridiculous. Ahhh rich people's problems. He's a bum. He needs to get whatever he came in with. Nothing.

Liz76

I was waiting for him to do this. Gorgeous, but I never trusted him. This makes him look so ugly.

WTH? Halle can buy her all the clothes she needs.

He has an ex-girlfriend who accused him of being a goldigger a year or two ago. She even recorded him leaving a nasty message on her voice mail.

Liz76

@commenter#3. "if he were a woman the bucks would be handed over no arms raised". Not true - men DO put up a fight on child support payments, if they lose a judgment sometimes they just choose not to pay. If you're referring to public opinion, that's also not true, I've seen many posts on this site where people are not in favor of extravagant child support payments. You also have to consider that most of the time, it's the woman who is the primary caretaker and therefore is responsible for handling all activities around the child, while also working full-time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments