Kim Kardashian

I'll DOUBLE The Value

of Wedding Gifts for Charity

3/5/2012 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_kim_invite_EX-02
Kim Kardashian
is keeping the blender and the gravy boat, but she's donating twice what she snagged in wedding gifts to a really good charity ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a letter -- sent to every guest at the Kim K/Kris Humphries wedding. Kim says, "I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation ..."

Sources tell us ... Kim estimates the total cash value of the all the gifts to be around $100k, but she's cut a check for twice that amount to the Dream Foundation.

Bottom line -- the Dream Foundation gets a lot of cash, and Kim can still make a mean margarita.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FO REAL

ABOUT TIME...THE NERVE TO EVEN ASK FOR GIFTS WAS INSANE

awards

And every recycled gift includes a Kardashian Kredit Kard with 263% APR...talk about the gift that keeps on giving, eh?

Sherms

She should have returned the gifts AND donated the money. Loser.

Dani

With all the money she made off this wedding $200K doesn't even make a dent in her wallet. Give us break TMZ -- how much is this family paying you to keep them looking good???

pk

Too late, nothing's going to save her sorry butt now.

Bird

I refuse to give praise to Kim Kardashian for doing something she should have done months ago. I really just wish she would go away already.

Nick

Too little too late, skank.

cynthialuc

Did anyone ever think that the gifts also belong to Kris -- it was supposed to be a marriage. Since when does Kim decide to do with the gifts?

pat

I'm still skeptical about this.

yeahrightmoron

Nice job on the quickie PR cleanup after the Quick Trim diet lawsuit..wonder how much she'll donate when the next lawsuit hits (and this one will be huge) from all those people who had their credit cards ROBBED when they ordered the *free trial* of Perfect Skin...

Phreaky

So let me get this straight - you get to keep all the gifts, and instead of giving everyone their stuff back, you wrote a check out to a charity, from the 17 million you made from the wedding itself, in essence a tax deduction?
You truly have no brain cells, do you?

Denise

Give her a break! Yes, it took some time but at least it was the right thing to do. Are people gonna hate her for the rest of their lives?? Sheesh. Move along people and focus in on your OWN lives and your OWN mistakes. Who can say that they are perfect??

mary

"Received 'by me' at 'my wedding'..." !! Last I heard, wedding gifts are given to the couple - shame on her for this move. Kris should sue the selfish, narcissistic b**** for theft.

For Gods Sake

Up her ass much, TMZ?

justagirl

Oh Kim, how kind of you. So generous to give back the initial charity money in which you keep 90% percent of the proceeds and donate 10% required by law. I feel sorry of anyone who continues to buy into your farce.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments