Kim Kardashian

I'll DOUBLE The Value

of Wedding Gifts for Charity

3/5/2012 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_kim_invite_EX-02
Kim Kardashian
is keeping the blender and the gravy boat, but she's donating twice what she snagged in wedding gifts to a really good charity ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a letter -- sent to every guest at the Kim K/Kris Humphries wedding. Kim says, "I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation ..."

Sources tell us ... Kim estimates the total cash value of the all the gifts to be around $100k, but she's cut a check for twice that amount to the Dream Foundation.

Bottom line -- the Dream Foundation gets a lot of cash, and Kim can still make a mean margarita.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

Ray

I heard its actually going to the Human Fund(money for the people)

Rolm

Please please enough of this scamming skank. We do not care whether you keep the dam gifts you crazy scammer

Esperanza

Better yet have the charity come out and say how much exactly she gave from her wedding, I guess she marry herself...where was Kris H..... She keeps saying my wedding instead of OUR wedding..whore!!

silverchixx

Oh, What a bunch of CRAP from this BRAND! Everything they do is for PR, and if you think any differently, you are stupid...period. They haven't been in TMZ's news recently, so mommy-dearest cooked-up just one more stunt! Pathetic....continue to be pathetic folks!

ddc

Nice tax deduction...!!! She's not out anything.
She should give the gifts back! How much could shipping be? She's holding back, what an embarrassment, and she has no class. Her X is better off without her. Good luck finding a good husband after this.

ERP

Why did she get to keep the gifts. Did she split them with Kris Humphries? Who made this donation public? Most celeb donations are private matters.

just my opinion

so what? she made multiple times over that amount in publicity and e! from this fake wedding. she makes me sick, literally. several years ago i thought they were decent, stylish, harmless...now i cannot stand the sight of them and sorry Khloe is just as bad by association because all she does is lie on behalf of her family and make excuses. Go Away Kardashians. PLEASE.

Lamar Odom

SWEET!!!
Keeping 100% of all of the $100K worth of gifts plus getting a $200K Tax write-off along with favorable TMZ & Dream Foundation press!
Nice move Kim, ur much smarter than I had given you credit.
Now can you talk to Mark Cuban about getting me back over to the Lakers or at least the Mavs?

alex

gifts unreturned and a hellova tax charitable contribution! Now who says this girl is stupid? Tacky, no doubt....

anony

STILL. MEANS. NOTHING.

Lulu

I think this is a low class ploy. They should have given the gifts back to the givers. How dare she think she can keep the gifts, donate cash money and think she is good. Frankly, she has been incredibly rude to all who gave a gift. Bad form. Really disgusting.

bdj

Who here actually thinks she wouldn't have given at least this amount to her pet charity anyway? I'm not knocking the donation, but don't try to con the rest of the world into thinking you are doing more than you are. PR is in the crapper, and this is a sad, desperate attempt to con the world. Of course, TMZ bought it.

nORRis8

If TMZ would focus on truly talented people only, we would never hear of these skanks and all these other stupid shows where it takes no talent except to "Go to the zoo today", "Buy a car", "Order takeout", "Go for face/butt lift".

pat

Who are the Dream Foundation's owners? Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone in the Klan.

NobodySpecial

Too late. You cant buy your way out of this scam marriage.