Kim Kardashian

I'll DOUBLE The Value

of Wedding Gifts for Charity

3/5/2012 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_kim_invite_EX-02
Kim Kardashian
is keeping the blender and the gravy boat, but she's donating twice what she snagged in wedding gifts to a really good charity ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a letter -- sent to every guest at the Kim K/Kris Humphries wedding. Kim says, "I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation ..."

Sources tell us ... Kim estimates the total cash value of the all the gifts to be around $100k, but she's cut a check for twice that amount to the Dream Foundation.

Bottom line -- the Dream Foundation gets a lot of cash, and Kim can still make a mean margarita.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

Karla

Why on earth would someone want to keep a reminder of what she claims was a huge mistake????????? Return the gifts they were not given just to her/maybe Kris's side wants their gifts back........she could repurchase the gifts if she wanted them so badly. What a scam/she gets a tax break on the gift and keeps the gifts.......she is a real piece of work

nisiek

Get your nose out of her large ass TMZ, the world see straight through all her b.s. She is beyond selfish, so glad I never met her cause I would kick her ass so bad...she infuriates me.

rita

Those people who gave those gifts need to sue her to get their money or the gifts back. There was a report in the news (need to check if if its verified) a couple of months ago that she got store credit where she was registered and brought her family rolexes with the store credit where she was registered. If she did that she should be ashamed of herself. You dont turn other people's gifts/money in for your own benefit, and after being married for such a sort time. That is a scam/fraud. Shame shame and bad karma on you if you did all of that.

CathyJ

TMZ is always up the ass of this vile family.

Christy

Wow! That's only because of public pressure. Glad she made it look like it's all her idea and Chris had nothing to do with it. She is still a skank!

peoplearesilly

Blah blah blah. Just more damage control with no sincerity involved. She's so see through unless you are stupid.

rita

She brought rolexes for her family with the wedding gift credits, according to OK Magazine. That is why she is making donations, the gifts are gone. I hope the guests sue her. from OK Mag:
"Kim Kardashian made millions off her short-lived wedding to Kris Humphries, and now she's scored some nice loot off the divorce. Instead of returning her high-priced wedding gifts to the guests who purchased them, Star has learned, Kim cashed in some of her presents at a Hollywood luxury boutique — and bought her family Rolexes with the proceeds! "

Downtownboi

AND SHE WILL NOW TAKE A $200,000.00 TAX DEDUCTION!!!!!

pk

glad to see the charity get a nice donation, but that is a pittance compared to the money made from that sham wedding. If she wasn't going to return the gifts she should have donated that money in the name of every guest that brought a gift. The card was written in the same manner in which she talks "me me me"...she truly is a pathetic piece of garbage.

Seldombinlaid

This chick is just one step above Kassey Anthony on the popularity chart with me.

Who Knew

Un fu_king believable. This took longer than she was "married". This is just one terrible family.

Esther

She should have returned the gifts. I don't want to have anything to do with watching her show. I'm over her.

Grouchy Smurf

"A donation has been made in your name to The People's Fund."

Seldombinlaid

Chris Brown doesn't even want this chick.

Gsharon 710

W A R N I N G ''''''''Desperate Porta Potty in action!

Are we suppose to care about this decision at this late hour???