Skinny Dipper

in 'Jaws' Opening

'Memba Her?!

3/10/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_memba_jaws_launchSusan Backlinie is best known for playing the skinny-dipping hottie in the opening scene of the 1975 fright-film "Jaws." Guess what she looks like now!

Cricket

Great movie. I don't care who you are.

nosy_parker

My sister goes deep sea diving and was surrounded by basking sharks, amazing! I remember this scene as a little girl, it's definately the audio that scares you and then the music fades away slowly, arghhhhh.

hmmmm Jamie Foxx still on your page, must remember to look at Arnie Kleins twitter galley later ;)

nosy_parker

lol gallery not galley!

nosy_parker

Arnie's a shark.

Canadasux

WTF! I wrote a post, confirmed it, saw it posted here, and now it's not here. What's wrong over there, TMZ? Harvey hasn't had his morning coffee yet? By the way, I said the sharks would bolt if they saw that 65-year-old woman now? They surely wouldn't want any part of that? Tastes like chicken? NO!

Northerner

jaws was just on the other day and i was thinking about her and if she is still around or not? i heard her back really got messed up in the underwater rig she was strapped to jerking her back and forth in the water.

JRB

Proglonged sun exposure, copious amounts of Jack Daniels, 3 packs a day of smoking, heavy prescription drug use and lack of proper dental care, in addition to excessive carpet munching = the crypt keeper.

Kathryn

Man, she sure hasn't aged well. woah....I kinda feel sorry for her. I have a 23 yr. old son and NO ONE can believe it, and say I look barely 30. Most will joke and ask me if I was 5 when i had him....lol. I have always taken good care of my skin, do not tan, drink or do drugs. Might have something to do w/it, I suppose......but I've had NO plastic surgery or fillers, and KNOW I won't look this bad at 65. Crikey.....she looks like she was rode hard and put up wet to dry....and did not take care of herself.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

After seeing her current photo it's apparent she hasn't been eaten by anyone in a loooong looooong time.

O_o

one of the best scenes of all time...