Chris Brown’s GF

I'm Scared to DEATH of Rihanna's Crazy Fans

3/13/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Chris Brown
’s GF is scared to leave her house without bodyguards by her side -- and she's telling friends, it's all because Rihanna's crazy fans are threatening to kill her.

In case you missed it -- there was a lot of speculation last week that Rihanna dissed Karrueche Tran on Twitter -- posting a pic of a bag of rice cakes wearing sunglasses ... with the caption, "Ima a make u my bitch."

Rihanna and her rice cakes tweetThe joke -- Karrueche's Vietnamese ... rice cakes ... etc.

But several of Rihanna's fans took the joke one step too far -- unleashing an avalanche of violent threats on Karrueche ... like "I hope Rihanna beat the dog shit outa yo ass!" ... "Watch yo back" ... and "I will kill you."

Rihanna never admitted the rice cake jab was directed at Karrueche -- but sources close to Karrueche tell TMZ, she now refuses to leave her house without Chris Brown's hired muscle by her side.

As for Karrueche's infamous BF -- we're told CB is 100% supportive of his new lady ... despite getting close with Rihanna recently ... and is urging her not to worry.

The real lesson here -- don’t date Chris Brown.

DramafoyoMama

Being part Asian myself I find Rihanna's jab to be racist and am shocked the photo is not getting more traction in the media. You can't say the "n" word or *** but its ok make jokes about Asians. Despite the shock I'm not really surprised... I think society sees Asians as a demure race and that we don't care about derogatory comments but I think its because there is a lack of Asian support in our culture. I've dealt with my fair share of racism growing up....I've been called a mutt, seen as a sex object, I was even kicked out of an establishment..my sister almost crush by the door because of the color of or skin... at the age of 5 and 6. I grew up rarely seeing Asians cast as leads in movies that aren't martial arts related or playing a different race other than Asian (shout out Harold and Kumar!), put on magazine covers, etc. If we're ever to banish hate in our society we should all strive to be treated as equals. I see racism not just from whites, from everyone, Asians included. I feel lucky being of mixed cultural backgrounds, to feel the love to see from all sides, asian, white, black, hispanic... they're all in my family. So Rihanna.. take a good look at yourself... you didn't like being called "***** Bitch" in a magazine... Jeremy Lin didn't like being called "Chink in Armor"... why would we want to be compared to ricecakes?

Jenny

Judging by those tweets, I'd say that Rihanna's fans speak about as well as she sings...horribly.

OBAMA CLAUS

So thank you Chris Brown for proving my point for me , abusers of others ARE more frightened than non abusers!

Go hide behind your tall iron gates and your security guards , the money won't last that long to afford such expenses then what will you do if you end up living in NoHo in a studio apr. overlooking the trash dumpsters ? HUH ?

The Neko Nation

Silly ghetto whore. She should be scared of that savage animal Chris Brown. They deserve eachother. Two self entitled ghetto losers.

cece

Ha! to all those whom believed Rihanna story in 2009. Now we can see who and what Rihanna really is. I really do belive that Jay-Z & Rihanna made up that story to push her career over top buy using the pitty game. I new this day was going to come when the world would see Rihanna for what she really is. Jay-Z is upset because of the unite thing, but is that the only reason he's upset? Is it because of the real story coming out? Now someone beat your azz and you go on national tv in front of 8mil plus people doing a interview and now you want to unite with the main person that beat you BullShi*. Now look at what she is doing now going for Chris girlfriend and doing it all on twitter for the world to see. With that behavior I would NEVER buy any of her music.

Lil Young lady who

In Rihanna song BIRTHDAY CAKE she says "Sweeter than a rice cake" in the hook. Come on how childish can we as Americans get?

Gab

@Green, you celebrate CB not getting a UK working visa but look elsewhere while serial domestic abuser Vanilla Ice keeps getting reality TV gigs overthere.
Guess what - CB's records get played over the radio in England than majority of UK acts.
Plus he & Riri are doing everything BF/GF do w/o being seen in public!!!

DramafoyoMama

That just goes to show... n**a and f*g got bleeped out in my last comment but chink did not... what's the difference?

Nik

No one is trying to kill her. I am a rihanna and a chris brown fan and personally I just dont like her attitude. If I recall she mae a video making fun of rihanna's accent right? For every action there is a reaction. Dont be scared now.

Thatguy

She's scared of the wrong person.... Chris Browns biggest hit is still Rhianna!

Toni Romo

really people do you guys really have to get involved in everything that happens in chris brown's life!? damn he has his girlfriend and i dont think he is cheating on her with rihanna's ugly self!!!! and you guys thearting the poor girl really!? why that is soooo freaking childish and stupid!!! get a life instead of following their's yeah i love chris brown but yall need to mind yall freaking business!!!!! OKa thanks!!!!=]

buckee71

isn't that kinda racist? and why would rhianna want someone to get beat up? if a whit person made that joke they would be racist!!!!!

ria

Parents please raise your kids. Twitter is one of the worst things that's been created. These kids loose their minds over these fake puppets. They feel as if they know these "stars" because of their tweets, they feel as if these "stars" are "humble" but they do not know that it's just another platform to pull these weak minded kids in. I will never understand how Rihanna has fans. Remember a few years ago, when everyone agreed Rihanna sucked and couldn't sing, she could never get a break, THEN she sold her soul, the machine took over and forced her down our throats and then voila...

MALLORY

HAS ANYONE LISTENED TO THE REMIX WITH CHRIS BROWN OF "CAKE" THERE'S A VERSE "SWEETER THEN A RICE CAKE " AND "IMMA MAKE U MY B*TCH " IS ALSO A LINE IN THE SONG I THINK SHE DID MAYBE TO CAUSE SPECULATION PERHAPS BUT NOT A JAB NECESSARILY .... CAUSE THE SAME COULD BE SAID FOR kARRWHATEVEHERNAME IS TOOK TO HER TWITTER DAYS AFTER WITH LINE FROM nIKKI mINAJ'S "STUPID H**" " IM ANGELINA YOUR JENNIFER YOU SEE WHERE BRADS AT " ALL DESPERATE PLAYS FOR PUBLICITY ON ALL ENDS

Yo momma

-__- In Rihanna new single Birthday Cake Remix she says in the hook she's "Sweeter than a rice cake." America needs to grow up and stop worrying about everybody elses business. How about pay your mortgage and talk about these high gas prices!! (salty)