Jennifer Lawrence

vs. Miley Cyrus

Who'd You Rather?

3/13/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0313_rather_miley_jennifer
Katniss Everdeen aka Jennifer Lawrence, 21, and Miley Cyrus, 19, -- the girlfriend of Jen's "Hunger Games" co-star Liam Hemsworth -- both struck a pose at the film's premiere in L.A. on Monday.

Question is ...

See also

More Who'd you rather?

Turk182

I'm not sticking up for anyone here other than to show that if you think Miley is fat, then you have a sick view of what a healthy body weight is! It's no wonder teenage girls are starving themselves and we have many women and girls out there suffering from anorexia.

We have to stop this unhealthy view of what women should look like. Skinny does not mean beautiful or healthy.

Joe

I picked Miley. the question is who'd you rather. I think Miley is the bigger freak in bed and thus gets my vote. Liam would get the vote if its who you'd rather date.

I'd rather bang Miley and dump her ass.

Wes Harrington

Ahhhhhhhhhh Neither

Tobycat

They both look GOOD to me, I would be lucky to have either. I like them both.

Mike

Both girls are a six either way. Miley's got more heat, though. Probably an animal, if you know what I mean. Miley.

Nickq

Jenifer = Classy
Miley = Trailer trash

Miley and Liam now that's a beauty and the beast.

andy

OOPS, . . . I thought I was voting on the Courtney Love versus Kermit the Frog thing below!!!
My mistake . . .
CRAZY TIMES!!!

miguel

Miley is a cute girl. Love her blue eyes. Not the greatest outfit but she looks fine. Where does this trailer talk trash come from? Shes just a teenage girl with hormones get a grip people.

andy

Spending time with Jen would probably be a more enjoyable experience. But, then again, how much fun would it be, to be able to say that you nailed Disney's "Hannah Montana" in the tight place?!?!?!
Hmmm, . . . tough choice.
GOOD TIMES.

bomber

I think what has always left a sore spot for me with Miley was when she and family 'ganged up' on Annie Lebowitz photos taken of Miley. I paraphrase but their concerns were for the racy nature of the photos. I love Annie's work and thought them far from racy. Everything I've seen from Miley since then has left me wondering how she defines racy.

Marc

I'll do what most here aren't doing. Ill tell the truth. If there was an option C: Both, I'd take C. Otherwise I'd do either given the chance.

dummy

Miley is revolting, hillbilly trailer trash. jennifer is movie star gorgeous-it is only time before Liam dumps that white piece of garbage.
PLUS Miley bleeped Liam's brother when she was drugged up. She's a skank and Liam's a BABE!

Demi Best fan

All of you Are Bitches And Haters of Miley Cyrus because #1 She didnt Do a thing to any of you #2 She's not Fat nor is she trash and Cyberbulling want get you anywhere Didnt your parents teach you anything And Yeah Im a 19 year old miley fan who grew up with her and I have sense to know miley is growing up Let her be

skankpig

Miley isn't fat, she's just ugly.

skankpig

Miley is gross. She looks like a chipmunk that has had too much inner breeding. Jennifer is beautiful and actually has talent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments