Whitney Houston's Daughter

Heavy PDA and KISSING

with 'Adopted' Brother

3/14/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston's daughter engaged in some hardcore PDA  -- including a kiss -- with her secret BF yesterday ... a guy who happens to be her pseudo-adopted brother ... and TMZ has the video.

19-year-old Bobbi Kristina was seen in a full-on lip-lock with 22-year-old Nick Gordon during a lunch run in Atlanta Tuesday ... confirming suspicions the two are romantically involved.

Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonAs we previously reported, Nick and Bobbi go way back ... when Whitney unofficially "adopted" Nick into the family roughly 10 years ago after learning Nick was having problems at home. He's been living with the Houstons ever since.

Again, Bobbi and Nick share no blood relation ... but we still gotta ask ...

Linda

I didn't see any kissing, maybe they were whispering to each other. Sometimes brothers and sisters are close to one another which includes holding hands, hugging and in some families kissing on the lips. I had an Uncle who always kissed me on the lips. He wasn't a perv, its just what their family did.

dek brapoh

it's like kissing ur stepfather. no blood relations right?

Phyllis

I think Whitney knew of the relationship because Nick has been in the family for a while now without Whitney adopting him. I had a similar situation in my family and the teen was not adopted because of the incident. Teens will do the darnest thing without thinking about other family members. I am glad for Bobbi, because at least she know who she is involved with, but watch your bank girl.

TMZISSHIT

Who cares they are not related they can do what ever they want.

Todd

They're not f'ckn related....what's the big deal. If anything....at least they know him and what he's about versus a total stranger with an agenda.

Shawn

she's mourning deeply.. I think they need to stop calling this man her "brother" because he was'nt.. and you do NOT know what type of relationship they really had before now because she was never the focus.

Amber

It did not look like they were kissing to me... he is much taller than Bobbi Kristina so he woulda had to bend down a lot lower..... people need to stop reaching for stories.... seriously... smh..

Danny

quit playing yall that aint her brother her legal brother or nobody. That is somebody that her mother took care of. How many people marry their child hood friends the were "like" brothers. So was it incest on Clueless when Char and her step brother got together. Technically it was like yes but because there was no blood relation it was cute that he fell for Josh. Quit playing yall this is two child hood friends that are falling in love quit Playing!

chitchat

Anything for a story huh? These two have known each other for a whopping...wait for it...4 years!! As someone with actual siblings, I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that they forged a true brother-sister bond in that time. Especially if they met during the puberty years. Good luck bringing a teenage boy around your teenage daughter and expecting them to not think of each other in "that" way. That's the equivalent of hooking up with your high school buddy. Let the kids breathe.

Bolingbrook Mom

GOD LORD! Her mom just died very suddenly and she is seeking comfort of a close friend. Whitney may have called him her "son", and Bobbi may have called him her "brother", but they are NOT blood related. Of course HIS actions might be questionable, but leave the poor girl alone. Thankfully she has someone in her life to be there for her because her father sure doesn't seem to be much support & I'm sure grandma has many other things to attend to right now.
She is an adult, leave her alone!

c

you're a lowdown, jealous dog to suggest such. u would have to be white...it's ur low life colour that don't think twice about killing ur family...blacks leave 'em, u murder them and move on. go get ur head out of ur toilet pit

PAT WILLIAMS

I see NOTHING wrong with this! This young man is NOT related to Bobbi-Kristina at all, not by blood and not by law -- he is a "play brother" and that's all. And, call me crazy, but I think the fact she and this young man have pulled closer (during Whitney's passing) may be HEALTHY for the both of them. Death, especially the loss of a parent can be very traumatic. And, it is the time you need to "lean" and "rest" upon loved ones and sometimes it has an uncanny way of making people draw closer. In this sense, perhaps, it is making these two young ADULTS draw closer as UNRELATED, NON-LEGAL "friends" and perhaps that may be developing and growing into something more. I say good for them both. Keep each other strong.

chaffer

Another trainwreck heading for the cliff.

SammySammy

all I know is that when Whitney was alive he had his own girlfriend and Bobbi was f@king white dudes.

PAT WILLIAMS