Jason Russell

THE NAKED MELTDOWN

Caught on Tape

3/17/2012 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Russell Video: The Naked Meltdown
TMZ has footage of "Kony 2012" honcho Jason Russell in the midst of his naked meltdown in San Diego ... pounding his fists in anger and screaming maniacally. [UPDATE: TMZ has obtained a close-up video from Russell's meltdown. CLICK HERE to see.]

As we previously reported, Russell was detained by police yesterday ... after witnesses say he was running around naked and making sexual gestures.

Russell was held on a 5150 psychiatric hold ... so authorities can decide if he poses a danger to himself or others.

craig

"A rep for Invisible Children says Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition as a result of a strenuous PR campaign."

Cause when I get exhausted and dehydrated I run around San Diego naked, jerking off, and kicking cars.

Jay W.

Of all things to lose... your mind isn't one of them !

Shawn

I love life fails.

matt

thats the way I get when my w**d hookup wont answer

LAWRENCE

I bet he was "pounding' his fists....

TRUTHSAYER

He's a celebrity! Of course you can't "charge" him with anything!

What were you normal people thinking?!!

tgrfan42069

he is acting like he is on pcp

R.T.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

MAC DRE

PEE WEE HERMAN 2012!!!!!!!!

chris

i snorted too much exhaustion dehydration and malnutrition once too

Mx0945

Wasnt he arrested last night? C'mon folks lol Get real...nice try though.

Phreaky

#Exhaustion2012 - won't you contribute to the cause today? Help the poor exhausted people please!

WillOTheWisp

How much ya' wanna bet this clown smoked that Synthetic marijuana, fake weed, marketed as K2 or Spice. They say that junk will make you crazy as helllll....and that's if you don't have a convulsion first. Stay far away from that crap! I bet he did though, 'cause it doesn't show up in urine and he was working, soooo...... just saying.

logan5

I've suffered from malnutrition, dehydration, and exhaustion myself, but I was never compelled to strip naked and run down the street like a raving mad-man because of it. What a loser! I swear, success happens to the wrong flippin people. And speaking of...I hear Lohans at it again.

mj