'The Bachelor'

Ben and Courtney

Ready for Some PDA?

3/19/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Hug It Out in Public
Still trying to convince the world they are really in love, "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik and his chosen alleged soon-to-be bride Courtney Robertson actually hugged and kissed at the airport in San Francisco this weekend.

The reality TV dating competition show couple admitted they broke up after taping the finale but have since gotten back together and are engaged ... for reals ... right?

0215_smoochin_stars_footer

Cheryl A.

Look at that body language. Barely any touching, no smiles. They look like total strangers to each other.

Alexis

He's the ugliest bachelor ever.

AntiSocialForum.com

I hate them both. I hope they stay together and make each other miserable forever.

Jenny

She's not wearing the engagement ring...

RaineeDrops

Leave them alone. If it is for attention, if you leave them alone, they'll stop craving the attention seeing that no one is interested. If it is not for attention and is real, their business.

Canadasux

I have zero interest in this show. But, most women wearing painted-on jeans are fantastic!

cindyloo

THey're only posing for the cameras. Courtney likes the attention.

disembedded

Ugh.

SinCaliNotaFanofEither

Is dude on his tippy toes!

realitychecker

Jesus, does he ever wash and/or comb that mop-head of hair???

SURFCOWBOY

HAAHHAHA, HE is so f-ing UGLY and a complete idiot. This girl is a psycho in the making, she reminds me of TULLY JENSEN.... which use to be my friend and was on that stupid reality show... same behavior patterns, same self absorbed behavior. I swear this girl is psychotic and he ONLY likes her because yes she is very pretty! No need to be a hater and say that she isnt, she is...but her personality is rotten. She obviously suffered a tragic childhood by the way she speaks so lightely like a child....daddy abuse perhaps? Sad. She is not right in the head.

SURFCOWBOY

OH, and the hair on his head WTF DUDE, you are an adult. Cut that crap off BRO

CLINT

This is probably the phoniest show on TV today and I have no idea why people watch it. I tried to watch a couple of stomach churning episodes, but afterwards I realized I wasted two hours of my life. Has any of these couples stayed together?

Harvey's Gerbil

They only did it for the camera. The women he passed over for that nutjob is mind-boggling.

Wes

Love these two I hope they make it as a couple.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments