« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

My Underwear Sponsor

Still Has My Back ... and Front

3/19/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow can still count on one of his employers to cover his ass.
He's getting screwed by the Broncos ... but Tim Tebow can still count on one of his employers to cover his ass -- his underwear sponsor.

Though it's unclear where Tebow will end up after the whole Peyton Manning shake-up ... the people at Jockey tell TMZ they will stick with their spokesman no matter what.

A Jockey rep says, "Jockey brought Tim Tebow on as a spokesperson before he took his first professional snap and even before he finalized his contract with an NFL team. Jockey supports him 100% and we look forward to continuing our great relationship with Tim."

Finally, support where it counts.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pimpc

First!!!

HowardChad

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

Pudding Tang

this is what Jason Russell's one eyed muscle looks like

RaineeDrops

Nice arms!

Colonel Bleep

Good thing he has a future in advertising, because he definitely has none as a QB in the NFL!

Bubbles The Chimp

Over-rated Tebow is not a virgin anymore. He just got screwed.

Jennyy

By mid season Tim will be the starting quarterback. Tim can do what Peyton used to do only better. No disrespect to Peyton's ability but truth is truth. Tim has the youth Peyton left behind.

scoopie

God should have mass produced Tebow so we all could share.

Amber

Whew, he is Smokin' Hot in this picture!!!!

Christy Jacobs

Ah Jennyy you have your head up your you know what. Tim Tebow is FAR from being a good starting QB. He will be traded and be a second string FO SHO. Peyton is a tried and true QB with a few years left in him.

Mikey

What brand underwear I buy is not determined by what utter guyz are wearing.

Greygoose125

Tim Tebow may not be the best quarterback, but that guy is some prime beef - check out his arms!

Quinn

I just love him. He's inspirational to his team and if the Broncos don't keep him it's a sad day. If I had the money I'd pay him just to throw the ball around in that get up in my back yard; I'm going to play lotto.

Quinn

Aw man! you'd think maybe they'd keep Tebow as a backup but nooooo! obviously they are getting rid of Tebow considering his Broncos Jersey is on sale on their site. I really Denver bites it this season. & I even like Peyton. (Eli not so much)

Dayna

I personality didn't want Manning to pick Denver. I think the Broncos are making a big mistake. I hope for his sake Manning stays healthy. Tim doesn't want to be a back up quarterback. He has only been in the league for a year and people are already counting him out. I think the Broncos should have given him time to mature. After all Elway wasn't so hot in the beginning either.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments