The Situation

In Rehab at Cirque Lodge

for Rx Pills

3/21/2012 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0321-situation-splash-EXThe Situation is undergoing rehab at the famous Cirque Lodge in Utah for prescription meds, TMZ has learned.

Several sources have told us The Situation is at Cirque for other substance abuse problems ... but as of now, we can only confirm prescription meds.

Our sources say The Situation is walking around Cirque, telling people he's gained weight -- and has made specific diet requests from the chef at the facility, hoping to get back into shape for the 6th Season of "Jersey Shore."

And just to make sure he gets his way -- one source tells us, Sitch is making damn sure everyone remembers how wealthy and famous he is.

We're told this is not the first time The Situation has undergone treatment for substance abuse.

update_bar
1:50 PM PST -- Situation just released a statement ... claiming he has "voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion."

He continues, "I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys."

0320_mike_sorrentino_situation_footer_2

Maverick

Exhaustion? From being an idiot?

wow2

First of all... WHO CARES! Second of all - it was bound to happen & Third of all - he should get a STD check as well - surprised that thing hasnt fallen off yet - he's a disgusting, lying, trouble maker idc how much money he has!! **BARF**

tellmeaboutit

What a gross POS that guy is. It's sad what people think of as entertainment these days.

wow2

I've already commented on this but I have to say something again... The way he acts towards Nicole trying to rat her out - he's probably doing this to take away her spotlight right now because of her pregnancy (no comment)- he's a hasbeen & he wants more air time - piece of crap that he is!!! If you read the comments on this you can maybe count on one hand how many people are supportive of him!! just saying!

Karmagal

Who the hell does this tool bag think he is? EVERYONE is this rehab is famous.. MORE famous then him. It's a brutally expensive place so whos he kidding? It's been clear for a LONG time dude has been on drugs. He isnt fooling anyone.

Rebecca

Prescription meds for exhaustion? Yeah right! Get out of here! Prescription meds to maybe get high is more like it!! He has fans???

abby

Prescription drugs? I didnt know you can get cocaine w/ a prescription.

DubstepDistribution

Figured he was on somethng

Lover+Hater=ME!

IF he had a OC problem before, I'd bet he was taking some pain pills in Italy after the fight with Ronnie...maybe he fell off the wagon then?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

His street pharmacist says his prescription for Coke is legit.

Dr.Seuss

The comments on here make me sick! Great job Situation! May the lord be with you through rough times. Get sober bud

rosa

Again with the EXHAUSTION excuse. So you got a little pill problem. JUST SAY I GOT A PILL PROBLEM. Don't play the I'm tired card lol.

Dr.Seuss

All these comments are disturbing to hear as a Christian man. You're doing the right thing Mike! Stay sober. You can do it! One day at a time brother!

rosa

Celebrity Rehab audition?

Jackie

Why give up on your pills? How will you make money by being sober?