The Situation

In Rehab at Cirque Lodge

for Rx Pills

3/21/2012 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0321-situation-splash-EXThe Situation is undergoing rehab at the famous Cirque Lodge in Utah for prescription meds, TMZ has learned.

Several sources have told us The Situation is at Cirque for other substance abuse problems ... but as of now, we can only confirm prescription meds.

Our sources say The Situation is walking around Cirque, telling people he's gained weight -- and has made specific diet requests from the chef at the facility, hoping to get back into shape for the 6th Season of "Jersey Shore."

And just to make sure he gets his way -- one source tells us, Sitch is making damn sure everyone remembers how wealthy and famous he is.

We're told this is not the first time The Situation has undergone treatment for substance abuse.

update_bar
1:50 PM PST -- Situation just released a statement ... claiming he has "voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion."

He continues, "I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys."

0320_mike_sorrentino_situation_footer_2

Jackie

Why give up on your pills? How will you make money by being sober?

Pete Beau

Who?

bunny

Due to exhaustion. At least he has a sense of humor.

yeah right

who cares? the cast of Jersey Shore are walking disasters and complete morons. I can't wait till this sorry excuse for a "show" goes off the air.

hilary

Ha! I live right next door to this rehab...

amyjaja

I have never watched Jersey Shore, but I feel so sorry for the other people seeking treatment at this facility.

Ann

Well I know I will rest better after his "statement," because I was really worry (eyes rolling). Whatever, he will do anything for attention.

Bonkers

Did I just see the word "fans"?

slimi

rehab really? then what? STRAIGHT BACK TO THE J. SHORE TO PARTY IT UP.... MAKES LOTS OF SENSE.....DUH

Andrews17

Too bad he's famous for ALL the wrong reasons. I mean seriously? He's F****ing UGLY!! Get over yourself bitch ;)

slimi

YUCH

tami

He named himself the situation not because of his abs its because hes a situation to begin with who wants to deal with him he partying to much and probably popping pills exctasy to go to all these clubs.

Jwow

'Pills' is PR code for 'COKE'.

keldey

i will be praying for you Mike!!!!!!!!! u can get threw this and get back to your normal self!

Magola

FANS? WHAT FANS? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FANS, A-HOLE!