Kim Kardashian

Assaulted with White Powder

3/23/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian flour bomb attackKim Kardashian was assaulted Thursday night by a woman who threw white powder all over her, and it was concerning enough to call out the fire department.

Kim was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line, True Reflection.  She was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white powder at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.  During the incident, the attacker shouted, "Fur hag."

Kim went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event.  But the fire department had to examine the powder and deal with any possible danger.

They determined it was cooking flour.

The woman who threw the powder was detained by cops, but according to the Sheriff's Department Kim decided NOT to press charges and the woman was released.

Babyday16

I don't understand people. Hated?? such a harsh word. Did she do something bad to you personally? or are you just jealous of her career that she has money that she WORKED for and is a beautiful woman? I clap for her and say ignore ignorant people for they know not what they say and do. They are just jealous.

pepekale

It should have been semen

6one9

The person who through the flour ``` has a `` great arm!
She HIT ``` her TARGET ```````` and then some!!
NOT feeling sorry for Kim!
```` on a side note:: Kim wears WAY too much make`up!
Insecure much`` dumb `ass!?!

val2009

People may not like her, but she's still a human being. I'm glad she went back out there after someone tried to humiliate her. What she does with her personal life is her business. I'm just saying.

Mr Denver

She's not human. She's a sack of ****.

justpoor

LMAO, the gal was just trying to put the flame out on that hot mess that Kim is. Your days are over Kimmie. Take your huge a## and your family and stop your madness before you do something crazy. Mama Pimp, your whoring the public is over.

Kelsey

The "women"? At the beginning it's singular, "woman". Which is it???

dolphin

Next time throw red paint on her to represent all animals that have been tortured and died and wound up on her back for fashion.
Peta put a giant billboard up on Sunset Blvd with her pic and she STILL keeps wearing fur. sociopathic narsasistic pig...oh wait, don't want to insult pigs. sorry

Ann

Boycott SEARS

kelly

While I could care less about The Kardashian family, I certainly would not wish death or injury to ANY human being! There is a significant difference in not liking someone and actually detailing how they should be murdered! What is TRASHY is wishing death and destruction on someone YOU happen to not approve of! I am extremly glad I was raised by classy, educated,and kind parents.

Lisa

That's awesome. I wish it had been paint.

Mazor

No video? ffs TMZ

becca

LMAO!!! I LOVE IT!!! That woman deserves a pat on the back!!!

sumo

The person who threw the flour at this whore should have a ticker tape parade in New York honoring her. But knowing Kim, she turn this into another TV show on "E" because we all know its about the money!

kelly

While I could care less about The Kardashian family and can't stand Kim I certainly would not wish death or injury to ANY human being! There is a significant difference in not liking someone and actually detailing how they should be murdered! What is TRASHY is wishing death and destruction on someone YOU happen to not approve of! I am extremly glad I was raised by classy, educated,and kind parents.