Kim Kardashian

Pressing Charges

Against Flour Tosser

3/24/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian has decided she will press charges against the woman who threw flour on her at an event Thursday night ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ she does not feel the woman who threw the flour at her should get away with it and that she should be held accountable for her actions. According to our sources, Kim didn't press charges that night because she didn't want to take herself away from the event, which was for charity.

We're told Kim will contact law enforcement in the next few days to tell them she wants to press charges. According to our sources, Kim wants to send the message that people are entitled to their opinion, but should not resort to violence.

The decision to press charges represents a change of heart for Kim, who told TMZ Live yesterday she was wasn't going to pursue the matter.

Interestedinnews

Violence, puh-lees! It is shocking that Kim K is so self-absorbed that she probably really does think that a flour-dusting is similar to skinning and killing little animals for her fur coats and accessories. She can argue about how smart she is, but I do not hear anything smart from her; she just sells her body through "appearances."

Jesse

Of course she's going to press charges. Do you know much more press she can milk from this "story" ?

redpete704

good, Im glad she change her mind, I'm not a fan of hers, but that was wrong, what they did to her

Winjac

No matter your opinion of Kim, this was just plain mean.

Pam

Just more attention for the Kardasians.....give me a break! Please stop this insanity!

jerry

I am sure it will be a 2 parter on the K smaily drama

nutarhealer

Kim...get out of our lives.....pleeeeze!

tosc

while I don't think throwing flour was the right thing to do...it did send a message that the public is really, realy tired of hearing and seeing the kardushians! they need to quit trying to financially leach off the public! go away already! we don't want to see or hear of you anymore!

Ryan

I would have liked to see her get tagged right in the grill with a water balloon full of pickle juice...that would have been a lot funnier.

Jason

TMZ loves Kim. Because Harvey is BFF with Ryan. Hollywood loop

jane

Kim K is a PIG. She should have had blood thrown on her. She is worthless. Throwing flour was violent??....It seems annoying but hardly violent. Kim is a disgusting human being.

PB

Kim K. is a BIG ASS H*l*. I cannot stand this heffer. How big are those hips? 50 inches? It is time people stopped photographing and giving press time to these girls.

Alice

So does she think THIS (FINALLY!) will get her some sympathy from us poor folk? Not gonna work...I'm not convinced her mom didn't hire the flour thrower to generate sympathy.

Mitch

I'm sorry... was this fatass injured in some way? I'm sure she's had more white powder on her at one of her own parties.

brandon

YES i lolve when dumb sluts get pelted with white stuff LOL reminds me of how she got famous in the first place...