The Situation in Rehab

BANNED from Showing Abs

3/25/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_situation_EX_02
The Situation
must be going through an identity crisis in rehab -- because TMZ has learned, the treatment facility BANS excess skin exposure ... including abs ... as well as douchebag clothing.

TMZ obtained a copy of the "wardrobe guidelines" from Cirque Lodge in Utah -- where Sitch is currently undergoing treatment for substance abuse -- and according to the doc, Cirque bans muscle shirts, sleeveless tops, ripped jeans, hats, sunglasses, and all clothing with obscene language.

In other words -- 99.999% of Situation's clothing collection.

The guidelines also specify "no abdominal exposure" -- a rule intended for the female population -- but given the guy's claim to fame ... it clearly also applies to Mr. Sitch.

According to the rules, Situation also must avoid accidental thong exposure -- but let's cut the guy some slack ...

Phreaky

You know, abs alone do not make someone hot. And in his case, the guy is still super GROSS, abs or not.

Phreaky

He looks like the love child of Barney Fife and Gomer Pyle. No one cares about his abs. He needs a bag on his head.

Jackie

His abs are ugly as his face. Please cover your nasty body.

Christy

If he can't show skin and he can't wear douchebag clothing...he might as well be discharged!

PopTart

Shoot, I've got better abs than he has. His abs are all lumpy. At least I have a defined cut 8 pack!

Reeses

I never understood the infactuation with this guy. His "abs" look as though they have been chewed by a bear. He is extremely pigeon toed and not attractive. I mean seriously. Who wears their sunglasses on the bridge of their nose?!

thestupid

He is a talentless douchebag that attracts whores. I dont not care what happens to his life.

BB not bb

Rehab I guess is slave hab. I heard he has been in one before the show started. That means the show was enabling him already, so what is the difference if they let him on the show again?

I don't know about this lodge, but most rehabs just fill you up with psych meds that make you act goony and crazy. Maybe that is what his problem was to begin with, that he doens't know when to stop teasing and bothering people because the drugs took away his self control.

He makes sense in a weird way, but I guess it flies over his roomates' heads. Or maybe they just don't want to be the odd man out so they let it be Sitch. He seems pretty nice but he is definately sleazy.

Ejai

i am sorry to say,he have problems and glad he is getting them together.HOWEVER,this is also a publicity move on his part..whens the last time we heard any real coverage on him? snooki,j-woww,and pauly d have received they own shows and doing things outside the shore.he seemed to be getting fazed out anyhow in popularity.there is no rehab for that.

nasty

Those are some weird looking Abs

Joan K

He is plain old butt azz ugly from top to bottom. He has no talent wht so ever just like the rest of that crew of idiots, where is the real talent?

Rick LaChapelle

As much of a douche bag this guy is, what does it say about the women that fall for his crap?

Larry

'They asked me for collateral so I pulled down my pants'. Get healthy then go away forever numbnuts. 14:59 and counting

Nikkidiva

Oh, no!!

EMB

Macys is getting free publicity for there underwear, courtesy of TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments