Justin Bieber

Haggles on Calabasas Mansion

3/26/2012 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_justin_bieber_house_x17
Justin Bieber has made an offer on a sprawling mansion in Calabasas, CA ... but we're told the 18-year-old is wheeling and dealing with the seller and unless the seller caves ... it may fall through.

We're told the estate is in a gated community, which is the attraction for Justin -- privacy.  The downside -- Justin just turned 18 and it's kinda weird for someone his age to live 22 miles from the Hollywood scene.

Our sources say the seller was asking for around 7+ million but Justin's offer was approximately $1.5 million under that price.

And he has by no means decided to buy the house at any price.  We're told on Sunday he looked at another house in the Hollywood Hills -- NOT the house Ashton Kutcher is renting.

John_Dunkel

For that kinda money I'd buy myself a nice mansion in the Santa Monica mountains overviewing Malibu and the pacific ocean.

RealityBites

Why does a stupid 18 year old boy need such a big house?

Susan

Did I read right - the house is selling for around 7m & Justin offered 1.5m less. Justin, please take your money & run back to Canada.

who dat

tmz how long we gonna have to put up with worthless stories about this 8======D sucker.

JosephG

ESO ME EMPUTA QUE UN GUAMBRA CACA PUEDA COMPRAR UNA MANSION MIENTRAS Q YO NO TENGO NI MIERDA *F*U*C*K* U F*U*C*K*I*N*G* F*A*G*G*O*T*BIEBER

Manimal

"The downside -- Justin just turned 18 and it's kinda weird for someone his age to live 22 miles from the Hollywood scene."

And you don't find it weird that an 18 year old actually has the money to buy a mansion for 5.5 million?

Amazing.

nuni

ewwww.... he could do better just saying :p

wrx7182

WTF do you mean living 22 miles away is kinda weird?

Magy

I think Justin's house is freakin awesome because it's so big that I just could live with him. I Love u JB.

Whateverbytch

what parent allows a 12 yr old girl to buy a house?

Sandy

A sad case of having to much money and not knowing what to do with it. Why would a 18 years old unmarried, no kids boy need with a big azz mansion like that? I can see JB becoming another Little Bow Wow in the near future.
I'll never understand why these celebrity's come into all this money and spend it on ridiculous mansion properties to impress their fans? When chances are, they'll lose the house because they'll fall behind on their taxes or can't keep up with the mortgage, then they have to sale or the mansion goes into foreclosure. Happens all the time and Beiber is going to be on the list of long celebrities this happened too, celebrity who think they are going to be rich forever. His money, I guess. Oh well!

Ashley

Justin Bieber prides himself on being a 'loving and patient and kind and gentle' boyfriend to Selena Gomez

OfficailJustinBieber

...YOU GUYZ I BOUGHT THE HOUSE BECAUSE SO I CANT STAY AWAY FROM TMZ AND THE FANS FOR A WHILE...BUT I WILL STILL BE PSTED THANKS,FANS:JUSTIN BIEBER

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2