Kim K's Flour Bomber

Militant PETA Member

3/26/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Cho, the Kim Kardashian flour bomberKim Kardashian's flour attacker is a mega-influential PETA activist -- despite the animal organization denying ANY connection to the anti-fur activist's recent flour bombing stunt.

The woman's name is Christina Cho -- and she has a history of staging dramatic anti-fur protests in PETA's name. Back in 2010, she grabbed the mic from Donna Karan at a Women's Conference event in NYC, condemning the use of fur in fashion (below).

PETA reported on the protest -- referring to Christina as a "PETA member" and "superstar activist." Christina even won an award from PETA in 2010 for her work for the organization.

Christina's younger sister Michelle is a top PETA official in L.A., who credits Christina with leading her to PETA and a life of activism.

As we previously reported, PETA is adamant it wasn't behind Christina's outburst last week -- when she dumped flour on Kim Kardashian at a red carpet event -- telling TMZ, "It was not [us]. We were given the video by an anti-fur activist on the scene."

As we first reported, Kim is planning to press charges over the incident.

Betty

After reading so much about this and what Peta had to say and what Kim had to say (she can do what she wants in her personal life)I went to PETA's wedsite and watched a couple of their videos. I couldn't get all the way through the second one. They made me feel sick to my stomach. PETA has said they have shown Kim videos like these where the animals are hit in the head or their head is beat on pavement to stun them and then they are skined alive and thrown aside to die a slow death. If Kim can contiue to enjoy wearing fur after watching these videos it really shows just how heartless she is. If Khloe were really a supporter of PETA's cause and not just using them for publicity she would have put pressure on Kim to not wear fur.

Betty

Betty

Brandon

Press charges over getting a little bit of flour dumped on you? What a stupid, spoiled bitch! Get a life, Kim. Join PETA or a children's rights organisation, make a reality show out of THAT, and contribute something to society for a change, stupid Kim.

Shauna

Sue the bitch. I eat chicken, pork, turkey, eggs and pretty much every animal they sell at the super market. If it was me I would've knocked the bitch out. Flouring someone(or any other action that can be construed as an attack) because they don't have the same beliefs as you(whether it be religion, sexual orientation, etc.)is just as ignorant as calling someone a ***. It is never ok to single someone out and attack them because they choose to live their lives differently then you.

Julies

The Kardashian sisters are misguided. Being doused with flour is not a big deal unless you make it one. Jeez, get over yourselves. Animals truly suffer, that is why people get upset when you flaunt an indifference to it. The K's can wear many fabrics, yet Kim chooses to be cruel. In a society that abhors cruelty, there are repercussions for that decision.

backfire

I love this woman. She has huge balls of passion and I respect that.....which makes me HATE the Kardasians even more. I am sick of seeing Kim wearing fur knowing animals are mangled alive and tortured.

Vipercoupe

After watching the show tonight I was confused by Harvey's question on wether or not you should roll down the window and comment on behavior you find morally wrong. Are you kidding me as a gay man you question this???? I find this so hypocritical, to hope that society accepts your personal behavior without negative comments but still be able to comment negatively about others behavior because it's your first amendment right? What are you thinking???

Truth

PETA are terrorists. Silly jealous haters here would rather support terrorists. That's about your speed.

Julies

Bring on the trial. Maybe people will see (at last) that Kim Kardashian has character flaws that have rendered her cold-hearted when it comes to animals. BTW, She is an animal as well. Mammals want a safe home to raise offspring, food and shelter for family, and the freedom to do so. That's all. The rest of the outrage she and her family feel over a bit of flour tossed is all ego based. Get over yourselves and practice empathy.

DahhTroll

where is the ancouncemnt that kim is pressing charges shes not!
A back woman confrotnted kim about dteing blcak men she says you date out men you no knothing about our culter.
Just as kimw ears fur butt nknows nothing about how it acfects every culter.Khole and kim are neggerr lovers@!@

DahhTroll

Yah harvey takes it in the butt from men but hes agianst this. hahah hycorite.

DahhTroll

who cares if she is with PRTA or Mc Donalds we dont care what org it is were just delighted she toseed the flour.
she id it like pro too!!

jesse

carly

being upset about get flour on your designer clothes is an extremely first world problem. the kardashian sisters are everything that's wrong with our country.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments