Kim K's Flour Bomber

Militant PETA Member

3/26/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Cho, the Kim Kardashian flour bomberKim Kardashian's flour attacker is a mega-influential PETA activist -- despite the animal organization denying ANY connection to the anti-fur activist's recent flour bombing stunt.

The woman's name is Christina Cho -- and she has a history of staging dramatic anti-fur protests in PETA's name. Back in 2010, she grabbed the mic from Donna Karan at a Women's Conference event in NYC, condemning the use of fur in fashion (below).

PETA reported on the protest -- referring to Christina as a "PETA member" and "superstar activist." Christina even won an award from PETA in 2010 for her work for the organization.

Christina's younger sister Michelle is a top PETA official in L.A., who credits Christina with leading her to PETA and a life of activism.

As we previously reported, PETA is adamant it wasn't behind Christina's outburst last week -- when she dumped flour on Kim Kardashian at a red carpet event -- telling TMZ, "It was not [us]. We were given the video by an anti-fur activist on the scene."

As we first reported, Kim is planning to press charges over the incident.

RexOhara

They should make that girl wear fur!!!

RexOhara

...Better yet...They should make her wear a Lady Ga Ga MEAT Dress!!

Nome@home

So she's going to press charges against an animal right activist.
Keep diggin' that hole........Dumb ass!

nof

I question Cho's integrity.

-As Kim/Khloe pointed out:

-Animal-Rights-Activism isn't a license-to-bully/humiliate.

Assassinate whomever you want - then you come out getting an award at a PETA banquet - that's nonsense.

-Now it even looks worse for PETA:

a) They lied about involvement/Cho in their press conference/response to Kim's legal response.

b) Khloe's been supporting PETA for years - probly Kim 2.

PETA'd do good to apologize on this one -

Cho's probably frantic right now - big shot bully hiding under her bed - afraid to answer her phone.

PETA needs to make it right with the Kardashians.

-Cuz they can't/won't win this.

The Kardashians will kick their hairy rear ends all over Hollywood trust me.

Fat Mike

peta are just another terrorist organisation selling propoganda. They should all be thrown in prison.
Anyone who lives in a house, drives a car, walks a paved path, wites on paper, uses a computer, etc, etc, etc is responsible for the unnecessary death of animals.

Sue

I got an idea... maybe it could happen each time they make an appearance..... then maybe they would just "fade into the sunset"... wouldn't be nice....

lora lei

keep up the zzz yes tmz
harvey u must have figured out by now
but look....inside joke..just like today i can see what she ate..good one...now.(sirius). these *******s crack me up.Wait RWL laff riot of ginger lynn.. canyon..
I listen to reg car I always had sirius radio but never knew how ****ing hilarious those/// ****s are..keep it up..up.......lol

those ****s r sooo funny.I had to cross the Malahat..its a highway on Vancouver isle. I nearly drove off .. (I had paramedics behind me) ..not called just ironic.. but I could not **** laffing.. those bitches laying eggs.. I was totally bucking and winging another guy pulled over too and asked if I was alright.. yea yea,, im fine.. he goes..lmao.. I thought u were having a seizure...lmmfao,,well that set me off...

oh and my puss is a foo foo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..mommy always says in the bath..wash yer foo foo.......foo .lmao...pacino..whooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha

so front on doing what they however I said look im ok.. Im trying to explain these hilarious laying eggs u ****s I nearly crashed.. a guy pulled his car over

JW

Does she have a legal defense fund the world can and will contribute to?? If not, she should consider it.

bruce bruce

shes hot, **** kim k.

kookoo

anyone who wears fur in 2012 is an AHOLE and bravo to the brave men and women who speak out against it. The fashion industry should be ashamed for the precedent they set in the name of fashion...they should see for themselves how animals are tortured and skinned for their clothing.

Whateverbytch

they should skin Kim - wait, do people wear pigs or just eat them? I assume her "leather" would be covered in herpes sores....

Mary

you go girl (christina, that is)! until every cage is empty....

Kevin

She's Asian? Oh cr#p, another bad rep for Asians. lol

Me

kim was never "news" and i'm glad she got to throw the flour at her! good job peta!

Antonia

This is a celebrity who I have the utmost respect for. This is what I'm talking about. Kim K. is just an idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments