Snooki & Baby Daddy

Best Fake Parents Ever!

3/26/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Proving they're totally prepared for parenthood ... Snooki and her alleged baby daddy Jionni LaValle have successfully managed to go 4 whole days without misplacing or damaging their plastic infant training doll.

The pregnant "Jersey Shore" star has been carrying around the fake child since last week ... in what seems like a crash prep course on how to care for an actual living, breathing child.

No word on when the baby is due ... but all signs point to late August/early September ... right around the time "Jersey Shore" Season 6 is expected to debut.

TJ

Pure Tramp- he's after her ill gotten money!

Upchuck

to all of you idiots that hate Snooki... I just have one thing to say... You can't possibly hate her more than me. She's a total pig, picked out of the pack for a t.v. show. I'm still waiting for the seasons to end so we can see her on man-v-food, being smoked and belly-eaten...lol

buzz kill

Are these people for real? They make a good case for forced sterilization.

Regina

I give them some credit for attending parenting classes. I guess they aren't totally retarded. The guy is holding the fake baby all wrong though. It's not a 5 lb sack of potatoes he's holding. I'm surprised that the instructor didn't show them how to do it.

rainbow4321

Uh-huh. Plastic baby for photo-ops. Are they also waking up every 2 to 3 hours in the middle of the night (every night) to tend to/feed and change the "baby" Or are they tossing the "baby" to the side once they are out of camera/pap range? I give it a few months post-birth for reality to kick in and mommy/daddy to announce that they are parting ways but "remaining dedicated to co-parenting, blah, blah, blah". Either that or you will see a nanny taking care of the kid.

no1uno

Now she can tell people she is FAT cause she pregnant.
Well she was a fatty way b4 that.

Brian Miller

Someone should tell these two you don't was a baby at a car wash (or the mom either).

sPaNkdEnALgAs

My goodness, what has society come to when a "person" like this becomes a celebrity? SMH....

chicka

...with those shoes, call her FRANKENSNOOK!

BB not bb

Gionni looks thrilled carrying around a doll in public. That is going to be some marriage and family. I bet shows could go on and on about them. Jersey City is a rough town. I don't think it is the kind of place a grown man wants to be seen carrying around a baby doll with a blankie.

Toilethead

I hope that stupid skank falls off her shoes.

Teleny

Once the baby is born Jionni betta call MAUREY in a hurry! Lawd knows who thr baby daddy...

Jody

Is that guy as squat as he appears?

Bird

Well I sure hope he isn't practicing carrying the baby in that picture. Seriously though, this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. If these two are so unprepared for parenthood that they've resorted to practicing on a baby doll, then I fear for their baby already. A doll is nothing like a real baby, you nitwits.

jak

I predict they will have a short, stubby child.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments