Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

Sandra

Like Piers and can't stand Madonna!!!

I-See-Dumb-People

Gee, I'm sure Madonna is terribly broke-up about not having waste time on an illegal phone hacker's wannabe entertainment show.

415 Style

Interesting. I would love to know the reason why, instead of 'she'e been an irritant in my life'.

Laura

I never liked Piers Morgan. Who is he to judge Madonna. It takes a lot of guts to stand up and perform as well as say what's on your mind today. That's why there's so many followers on Facebook they have no mind or concept of their own.

Liz

I was wondering why this was a headline since this has already been covered a while ago. But then I see Pierce had to make a snarky comment once again. Get over it, no one cares. Madonna has said a lot of stupid things as well, but come on Pierce, get over it. No one cares. Ratings would probably increase if he had Madonna on this show. 20 years ago she must is insulted his "Big Ben".

And another thing!

Madonna says she didn't know who he was back in 2010. She says that about anyone who says anything negative about her cause her ego can't take it. I'm no fan of Morgan's but this crap that "Madonna doesn't know who he is." is just garbage. Just like she didn't know who Joe Francis was either eh? Just because they are idiots doesn't mean you don't know they don't exist. You are a bitter old hag Madonna that is trying to act half your age but we still recognize that you are still around Madge. The whole lot of you are lame.

ju

im surprised peirce morgon has a show he should stay in england they all come over here and take are jobs if i was madonna i wouldnt even talk to you

linda .G.

I'd say he tried to get into her woohoo,and she turned him down,and she didn't even remember it.lol

aitakatia

yeah pear she really needs you !!!!!!
KEEP DREAMING !!!! WANNA BEE
NOBODY EVEN KNOW WHO U R
BUT HER EVEN WHO DOESNT HAVE TV KNOW HER !!!
F@#%% OFF JERCK

shewentwhoa

What he said about her not coming to the UK show is a buuurrrrnnnnn. hahahaha I don't like Madonna and i'm not a big fan of Piers but i gotta give props to him

Carl

It seems like everything surrounding Madonna these days is pathetic. Madonna herself if pathetic because she is trying to live on her past glory and pretend she is 25 again. Piers is a second rate TV host (who hacked into celebrities cell phones) trying to boost ratings on his failing shows by getting into a feud with a big star. Although not part of this specific issue, Lady Gaga despite her talent, is desperately trying to be the modern day Madonna which makes her kind of pathetic for being a copycat when she could be equally famous without the Madonna gimmicks.

Jay

Im sure Madonna is hurled up in a ball, clutching her millions in tears.

spyseagullrobot

why does he care? why is he so obsessed with her? as baffling as Trumps obsession with hating Rosie. why is the question should they care at all. weird weird and weird.

Carol

Like Madonna cares about that losers show. lol

spyseagullrobot

and btw who cares what piers morgon thinks on any topic or what Madonna thinks for that matter. she makes great music but terrible movies, he sits behind a table judging people and looking constipated.