Lindsay Lohan

I Will NEVER

See Another Judge Again

3/29/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_my3e4ysc_0_n06jhum9
Lindsay Lohan vows ... she will NEVER again step foot in front of another judge.

Lindsay was on break at the L.A. County morgue Wednesday -- where she officially completed her community service obligation -- when she vowed to stay clear of all courtrooms for the rest of her life.

As for her big post-probation celebration tonight -- Lindsay said she plans to grab dinner with her sister, and that's about it.

Lindsay also says she doesn't plan to see her intrepid lawyer Shawn Holley very often after today's hearing -- but adds, Shawn "is still a good person in my life. She's been there for me."

Understatement of the century.

update_bar
Lindsay just left court -- she's officially off probation in her Beverly Hilly DUI case. She is now on informal probation in her jewelry theft case. She may never see another judge ever again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

messenger.

Good luck today Lindsay, we are all rooting for you!

messenger.

Yay! Lindsay is on the home straight! today she gets informal probation! Wishing you all the best Lindsay!

messenger.

Lindsay has done exactly what she promised, now she will be like the rest of us, shes getting her life is back!

GO LINDSAY!!!!!

JustJenna

Wow. She looks really good. Young even. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing LiLo, it's working for you.

susan

Congratulations Lindsay, we had faith in you. Today we see the beginning of a new chapter in your life. I wish you good health,happiness and success.

susan

Forgot to say, Lindsay looks great in this video. Sending lots of love and support Lindsay, you go girl!!

Hammer

We'll see about that!

Marilyn

Her problem is that she has a very low I.Q.
She's stupid with No brains & is too shallow.
She should go back to school & get a GED degree.
Nothing will make up for no intelligence but how can you try to be an actress without a brain?

GLaDOS

She officially looks like a tranny now.
The doctor that performed that awful plastic surgery on her face should lose his license.

King of TMZ

TMlinZ made a Michael Jackson size scandal out of this has-never-been C list celebrity court drama

Should have focused more on X brown what happened to that iPhone drama?

who-me

I hope this turd ends up in prison.

alicia

Oh my gosh, I didn't know Lindsay looked so beautiful (Giving all the unflattering photos TMZ and Perezhilton post). You look amazing lindsay. Please no more messing with your face, hair or lips, you were and will always be naturally gorgeous. Keep doing a great job! TMZ stop posting old ugly photos of Lindsay. Post the new and very much improved lindsay. She isn't a teenager anymore so people stop comparing her to 5 years ago. Lindsay is a gorgeous young redhaired lady. I am very happy for you! Keep up the great work!

Good riddance!

Riiiiiiight...

Next thing you know she'll be denying that she's ever even been arrested for anything.

Danielle

Ummmm, I guess she believes she will never see GOD.

tgrfan42069